Solage, an Auberge Resort
Why We Love It
- Borrow complimentary bikes to tour the 22-acre property and the charming town of Calistoga
- Unwind at the 20,000-square-foot Spa Solage with a mud bath or yoga class
- Forbes Travel Guide says "hot spot" restaurant Solbar "gives you the quintessential Napa experience"
"A beautiful and pampered experience that never disappoints" -- Condé Nast Traveler
Rooms & Rates
Sneak away to Solage Calistoga and experience all that northern Napa Valley has to offer. Calistoga -- best known for its mineral waters and mud baths -- is a great choice for a more casual, laid-back Wine Country vibe. Explore Lincoln Avenue (the main street in town) or sample some of the best wines at more than 50 wineries in the area.
At Solage, kick back in a studio with a semi-private outdoor patio and vaulted ceilings. An added special touch is nightly turndown service with refreshing mint water and lavender chocolates.
Seeking pure relaxation? You can't miss the 20,000-square-foot Spa Solage. Take advantage of the mud and mineral baths, fitness classes (yoga, Pilates, TRX and more) and complimentary bike cruisers to explore the property and town.
You don't have to go far to sample innovative, farm-fresh fare and sip on delicious cocktails. Forbes Travel Guide says "hot spot" restaurant Solbar "gives you the quintessential Napa experience" with fresh local cuisine and an extensive wine list.
- "Earth-tone contemporary guest rooms in buildings with yellow siding are absolutely stunning, with vaulted ceilings, Italian linens, and stone showers with pebble flooring" -- Condé Nast Traveler
- "The aesthetic at this 22-acre property is Napa Valley barn meets San Francisco loft" -- Fodor's
- "Hip, modern, and family-friend, Solage has a laid-back ease that appeals to a wide spectrum of guests" -- Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Off-street parking
- Public car park
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children under age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child under age 2.
Extra beds are not available.
Children are not allowed in the spa.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $100 plus tax per pet per day.
A resort/facility fee of $39 inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Resort Fee includes:
The Resort Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(61 Member Ratings)