$177 – 4-Star Fairmont into December, Reg. $270
As summer ends and fall meanders in, unwind at this CAA 4-Diamond property, "the centrepiece of the Tremblant resort area" (Fodor's).
- $177 per night ... Sunday-Thursday, Oct. 8 - Dec. 5
- Weekend rates are +$39
- Accommodations in a Fairmont Two Double or Fairmont One King room
- Upgraded room types are also available on select dates
- Includes breakfast for two ($46 value), late checkout ($39 value) and complimentary valet parking for one car ($19 value)
- Guests get 20% off at on-site food-and-beverage outlets and 20% off at the spa
- Price based on up to two adult guests sharing a room
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding; do not include children in the total number of guests when booking
- Extra adults are $39 per person, per night
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas; in-room Wi-Fi also available (fees apply)
- Valet parking is complimentary for Travelzoo members
- Pet-friendly; maximum of two dogs per room are allowed upon request ($31 fee applies per pet, per night)
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- The hotel has just completed a multimillion dollar renovation, transforming their dining areas, spa and lobby
- Spacious rooms are appointed with high-end amenities and many offer stunning views of Mont-Tremblant or Tremblant Lake
- This is a prime destination for outdoor adventures including hiking, mountain biking, river rafting, zip-lining and golf
- After a day of exploring, kick back in the indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzi and Spa de Tremblant, open year-round
The Fairmont Tremblant is a modern chateau, built in the style of Canada’s 19th-century castle hotels, with traditional touches of comfort like stone fireplaces, wrought-iron details and warm colors. Having recently undergone a multimillion dollar transformation project, the hotel now boasts vast and unique dining options – making it a new culinary hot-spot in Tremblant.
Guests can peruse generous market cuisine at the buffet-style Le Comptoir Cuisine du Marché, dine on local and traditionally decadent dishes like the duck foie gras at Choux Gras Brasserie Culinaire -- a stylish spot overlooking Tremblant’s pedestrian village -- or take things more casually at Axe Lounge Bar or Ricochet Café & Terrasse which adjoins the hotel’s ski in-ski out access and the landmark pool terrace.
Indoor and outdoor pools, three whirlpools and a newly renovated on-site spa are open year-round. In the summer, the hotel hosts poolside barbecues. In winter, guests appreciate that this is the only ski-in/ski-out property on Mont-Tremblant.
Parc national du Mont-Tremblant, with its six rivers and more than 200 lakes and streams, is a favorite of canoers, hikers, bikers and snowshoers alike. There are five stunning golf courses in the vicinity, and the Fairmont is distinguishing itself among golfers.
The luxe property is also family friendly, with services like babysitting, outdoor activities for kids and teens and a game room.
- "The classy centerpiece of the Tremblant resort area" -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Public car park
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra person charge is CA$50 (subject to tax), per person, per night.
Extra bedding available upon request: C$30 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra person charge is CA$50 (subject to tax), per person, per night.
Dogs (maximum 2 per room) are allowed on request, and will be charged CA$40.00 (subject to tax) per pet/ per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Dogs are not allowed in public areas, only for entering and leaving the hotel. Please note that dogs are welcomed with a leash in the Village but no access to the mountain.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Note: Valet Parking is complimentary when booking the Travelzoo Deal.
The hotel offers Valet Parking (with in and out privileges) for CA$25.00 (subject to tax), per day. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Offsite outdoor parking is also available, free of charge.
$177 / night
When You Can Go
Sunday-Thursday from Oct. 8 to Dec. 5
Getting ThereA shuttle service is offered from Mont-Tremblant International Airport to and from the hotel. Air Canada and Porter offer direct flights from Toronto to Mont-Tremblant. In Montreal, a shuttle service from Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is also available. The drive from Ottawa MacDonald-Cartier International Airport is about two and a half hours.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(28 Member Ratings)