Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel
Why We Love It
- The vibe is small and stylish here, good for guests who value privacy as well as solid service
- Next door to the Convention Center and a Monorail station, this is pretty strictly a business hotel
- The 24-hour gym is top notch, with windows overlooking the pool and free lockers, water, fruit juice and towels
- The fantastic steakhouse's cellar is home to 1,500 different varieties of wine
"Has everything to suit a business traveler's needs" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
Located right next door to a Monorail station and the Vegas Convention Center, the Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel is a non-gaming, strictly business hotel -- kids will be bored here and leisure travelers will be at least 15 minutes from the Strip, but suits will be very happy.
Rooms are a bit on the small side (especially the bathrooms) but they feel fresh and clean, with uber-comfortable Sealy Posturepedic mattresses. The gym on the second floor is great, with lots of modern machines, free lockers, towels, water and fruit juice, and tons of windows overlooking a small pool area.
ENVY, the on-site restaurant, is the star attraction here. A regular recipient of an Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator magazine, it offers perfectly cooked steaks and more than 1,500 varieties of wine.
- "A business hotel beside the Convention Center with sleek interiors, a great gym and an excellent steakhouse" -- Oyster.com
- "Has everything to suit a business traveler's needs, including the superb ENVY Steakhouse" -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed. The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.