Westin Tampa Harbour Island
Why We Love It
- On a corner of a man-made island in Tampa Bay, with water views on nearly all sides
- Only steps from the convention center, but dressed up like a tropical retreat
- Heavenly Beds, showers with two heads, and fantastic views
- Less than a mile from downtown Tampa
"A wonderful view of the waterfront or downtown" -- AAA
89% (122 Member Ratings)
Rooms & Rates
While it's only a short footbridge away from Tampa's convention center, the Westin Harbour Island attracts more than business travelers. As its name suggests, the hotel strives to be more like a tropical escape than a business center. It can still be plenty serious, with a fitness center and a spot to power lunch, but also strives for comfort. That restaurant has floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the harbor and spills out onto a breezy patio. Next to it is a heated pool wrapped up in palm trees and sun loungers.
Rooms are done in neutral tones, with Heavenly Beds and showers with two heads. Most have large windows with views over the downtown skyline or the water.
Harbour Island itself is peaceful, leafy and residential, encircled by marinas for plying the bay and the swanky mansions of local sports heroes. After doing business downtown -- which is less than a mile from the hotel -- head southwest to South Tampa's SoHo neighborhood, where some of the city's best nightlife bounces into the evening.
- "Each of the hotel's rooms has a wonderful view of the waterfront or downtown" -- AAA
- "This hotel insists that you're here on vacation and not stuck in some downtown convention hotel" -- Frommer's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Children and additional guests: Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cot/crib available on request, free of charge for children. Extra bed available on request free of charge for children and adults.
Pets: Pets up to 40lbs are allowed on request and will be charged a nonrefundable $50 per stay on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.