$99 – Charming Hotel in the Heart of Philadelphia
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
A weekend in Philly can easily set you back as much as $300 per night for your hotel room alone. But with this deal, Travelzoo members can check in to a top-rated boutique hotel in the heart of Center City for just $99 per night, every day of the week through March.
"Excellent, 4.5 / 5.0" — TripAdvisor Reviews
- $99 per night ... check in to a Standard Queen Room, most dates through March 2022
- Upgraded Deluxe Rooms with more space are also discounted from +$30 per night
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily breakfast
- Half-off self parking ($16; reg. $32)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on a maximum of two guests sharing a room
- Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The hotel boasts an impressive 4.5 out of 5.0 from over 1500 reviews on TripAdvisor and the publications 2021 Travelers' Choice Award
- No surprise, it's walkable to just about everything — five blocks to City Hall and six blocks to the Historic District
- Free breakfast, Wi-Fi and no resort fee — a true rarity among hotels in downtown Philly
- Unlike its big box neighbors, there are only 48 rooms on site; past guests rave about the accommodating and flexible service
Tucked away on a quiet side street a short walk from City Hall, Alexander Inn offers a rare budget-friendly option in the heart of Center City. Top sites around Philly are all easily reached on foot — it's just a 10-minute walk to popular nightlife at Rittenhouse Square and a 15-minute walk to Independence Hall; the city's famous Art Museum is within a short drive. You'll also find loads of bars, restaurants and boutique shopping in the neighborhood around the hotel.
The Inn itself occupies a turn-of-the-century Art Deco building with plenty of old-school Philly charm — think oak-paneled walls and original crown moldings — it even boasts one of the first elevators built in the city (yes, you can ride it). On-site amenities also include a small fitness center and a continental breakfast bar — for a vacation treat, we suggest trying one of the local pastries.
- Infant cots / cribs
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates based on a maximum of two guests.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates based on a maximum of two guests.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for a discounted self-parking fee of $16 USD per day***
Self-Parking is available at a nearby garage.
Additional details: Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Up to 50% Off
$99 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.