Hotel Zetta San Francisco
Why We Love It
- Perfect for techies and hipsters with chic digs and fun amenities
- Check out the game room on the second floor that has a two-story game of Plinko
- The Cavalier is located next to the hotel's lobby and serves up delicious British fare
- All rooms come with a workspace, complimentary Wi-Fi, a Jawbone Big Jambox and an Ily espresso coffee machine
"Sleek, masculine, and trendy with an L.A. sensibility" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Opened in 2013, Hotel Zetta is the perfect boutique hotel for techies and hipsters alike. Located South of Market Street, the hotel is a 10-minute walk to the Financial District and Union Square.
Reclaimed wood, antiques and edgy, re-purposed art fills the lobby of this hotel. Rooms at the hotel were built with keeping connected in mind. All rooms are equipped with a workspace, complimentary Wi-Fi, a Jawbone Big Jambox and an Ily espresso coffee machine to keep you caffeinated.
Above the lobby is "The Playroom." This is a game room with a two-story Plinko game, shuffleboard, pool and more. It's a great post work hangout. Guests can also grab a drink at S&R Lounge located on the ground floor in the hotel lobby. It is open from 4 p.m. until 11 p.m. daily. The Cavalier, located next to the hotel, serves up casual British fare. It received a 3-star rating from the San Francisco Chronicle. Dinner is recommended, particularly selections from the "Classics" section of the menu.
- "This hotel embodies San Francisco’s young professionals’ 'work hard, play hard' motto by providing a proverbial adult playground for the tech crowd" -- Frommer's
- "Opened 2013, this snappy eco-conscious downtowner by the Viceroy group plays to techies who work too much, with a mezzanine-level 'play room' with billiards, shuffleboard and two-story-high Plinko wall rising above the art-filled lobby" -- Lonely Planet
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in or checkout.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in or checkout.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.