Why We Love It
- Only resort in Southwestern U.S. with 54 holes of championship golf
- Sunday morning farmers market hosted by the on-site restaurant
- Sprawling adobe-style casitas have Jacuzzis and private terraces
- Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa on site
"A wonder for golfers since the first nine-hole course was built in 1930" -- Travel + Leisure
Rooms & Rates
What started as a nine-hole course for Goodyear Tire executives over 80 years ago has since expanded into a resort with three 18-hole courses. Beyond the greens, Wigwam is home to an Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa, nine tennis courts, bocce courts and four pools -- one with a 25-foot waterslide. All the amenities can be reached via chauffeured golf cart.
Guest rooms and suites surround a sparkling pool and flower-filled courtyard. Each room features private balconies overlooking the gardens of cacti and citrus trees; interiors are decorated with the colors of Arizona’s desert landscape and have free Wi-Fi. Adobe-style casitas feel like private homes with separate living and sleeping areas, thoughtful artistic touches like colorful handwoven rugs, Jacuzzis, and private terraces. Some even have fireplaces.
Farm-to-table cuisine and handcrafted cocktails are served at the romantic Litchfield’s. On Sundays the restaurant hosts a farmers market. Red’s Bar & Grill offers a breakfast buffet or post-golf burgers on the outdoor patio.
- "The property is stunning, and features great golf, tennis, a fantastic spa, and a true Old West experience" -- Fodor’s
- "If you're a traditionalist who eschews those cactus- and rattlesnake-filled desert target courses, be sure to reserve a tee time on the Wigwam's Gold Course" -- Frommer’s
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Internet access
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Internet access
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Crib available on request, free of charge.
Extra bed available on request: $25 + tax per night.
Extra person charge (over 2 adults) is $25 + tax per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged $25 + tax per day (up to a maximum of $100 per stay) on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(9 Member Ratings)