Why We Love It
- Only resort in Southwestern U.S. with 54 holes of championship golf
- Sunday morning farmers market hosted by the on-site restaurant
- Sprawling adobe-style casitas have Jacuzzis and private terraces
- Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa on site
"A wonder for golfers since the first nine-hole course was built in 1930" -- Travel + Leisure
Rooms & Rates
What started as a nine-hole course for Goodyear Tire executives over 80 years ago has since expanded into a resort with three 18-hole courses. Beyond the greens, Wigwam is home to an Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa, nine tennis courts, bocce courts and four pools -- one with a 25-foot waterslide. All the amenities can be reached via chauffeured golf cart.
Guest rooms and suites surround a sparkling pool and flower-filled courtyard. Each room features private balconies overlooking the gardens of cacti and citrus trees; interiors are decorated with the colors of Arizona’s desert landscape and have free Wi-Fi. Adobe-style casitas feel like private homes with separate living and sleeping areas, thoughtful artistic touches like colorful handwoven rugs, Jacuzzis, and private terraces. Some even have fireplaces.
Farm-to-table cuisine and handcrafted cocktails are served at the romantic Litchfield’s. On Sundays the restaurant hosts a farmers market. Red’s Bar & Grill offers a breakfast buffet or post-golf burgers on the outdoor patio.
- "The property is stunning, and features great golf, tennis, a fantastic spa, and a true Old West experience" -- Fodor’s
- "If you're a traditionalist who eschews those cactus- and rattlesnake-filled desert target courses, be sure to reserve a tee time on the Wigwam's Gold Course" -- Frommer’s
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Internet access
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Internet access
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Crib available on request, free of charge.
Extra bed available on request: $25 + tax per night.
Extra person charge (over 2 adults) is $25 + tax per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged $25 + tax per day (up to a maximum of $100 per stay) on checkout.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
(8 Member Ratings)