Kimpton Hotel Monaco Chicago
Why We Love It
- AAA 4-Diamond hotel near the Mag Mile and Millennium Park
- One of Chicago's best hotels according to Conde Nast Traveler
- Kimpton property includes many fun (and free) perks
- Some rooms have Chicago River views; suites feature huge bathrooms
"One of the Top Hotels in Chicago" -- Conde Nast Traveler
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Located where the Mag Mile meets the Chicago River, the AAA 4-Diamond Hotel Monaco offers “a mix of Art Deco elegance and bright, quirky boutique flair” that makes it “one of the city’s best boutiques” (Oyster.com).
Rooms at the Monaco all feature bay windows and luxury bath amenities, along with fun touches like animal-print bathrobes. King Deluxe Rooms clock in at a generous 332 square feet, and Queen Rooms are 380 square feet, while high ceilings add to the spacious feeling. Suites offer extra living space and spacious spa-like bathrooms.
Guests are privy to all the fun perks that come along with a Kimpton stay: nightly wine hour, complimentary coffee and tea each morning in the lobby, a yoga mat in every room and pet-friendly rooms with no extra fees for man’s best friend (the concierge can even arrange a professional dog walker during your stay for an extra fee). Kimpton Karma Rewards members also get free Wi-Fi and a $10 credit to the minibar.
- "It’s tough to find a better view than the one you’ll get here" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- "Guests don't have [to] sacrifice personal touches for convenience at this downtown Loop boutique hotel" -- Travel + Leisure
- "High ceilings make standard rooms feel even more spacious, and each of the units has a cushion-lined window seat, peering down on the city" -- Frommer's
- "All in all, it's one of the city's best boutiques" -- Oyster.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
Services Babysitting available for a fee. Services must be arranged in advance.
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available on request and in Suites only: $25 (subject to tax) per night for one older child or adult.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra person charge is $20 (subject to tax), per person, per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra bed available on request and in Suites only: $25 (subject to tax) per night for one older child or adult.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: free of charge.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for $58.00 (subject to tax), per day (no self-parking). Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Wi-Fi in the room costs $12.99 per night; free for Kimpton Karma Rewards Members.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.