El Palauet Living Barcelona
Why We Love It
- Six stunning apartments overlooking Passeig de Gràcia, on the corner of Avenida Diagonal
- All have a fully equipped kitchen, balcony, two bedrooms, two bathrooms & free Wi-Fi
- The elegant property has original stucco ceilings and stained glass windows
- The roof terrace has a Jacuzzi & massage room
"Jaw-dropping" -- Elle
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Get a taste for how the other half live with a stay at El Palauet Living Barcelona. This stunning 5-storey mansion dates back to 1906, when it was designed by architect Pere Falqués, a contemporary of Barcelona’s favourite son, Antoní Gaudí.
The property is in an excellent spot overlooking Passeig de Gràcia, on the corner of Avenida Diagonal. Nearby is a plethora of restaurants, bars and shops, and Gaudí’s La Pedrera and La Sagrada Familia are a short walk. The Picasso Museum is a 30-minute walk, or it’s a short metro ride from the Diagonal metro station round the corner.
There are six suites at El Palauet, all spanning 150-square-metres, with two bedrooms and bathrooms. The décor is minimalist, dominated by white and shades of grey, and there are original stucco ceilings, stained glass windows and a private balcony in each.
It’s the best of both a hotel and serviced apartment, with a fully equipped kitchen (expect an espresso machine, fridge with wine, drinks and milk, microwave, dishwasher and oven) as well as a front desk, and eager-to-please staff. Each suite is assigned a personal assistant who may cook breakfast or serve room service for guests in their apartment, book attraction tickets or help with high-tech light and entertainment systems. Wi-Fi is free throughout and small, well-trained dogs are welcome.
On-site facilities are at a minimum, but there is a rooftop Jacuzzi, massage room and lounge to relax in. The thing here though is really those beautiful suites. You won’t want to leave.
- "Although it all sounds a bit pristine and showroom-ish, the spaces are very well put together and extremely comfortable" -- Elle
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Butler service
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPad on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Infant's cot/crib available on request, free of charge, for children aged 2 and under. There is no extra bed available.
Small pets are allowed on request, free of charge.
City tax not included in the total price: 0.72€ per person, per night payable at the hotel.
Additional details: Car Parking is charged at 35.65€ per day, excluding VAT.