Be Tulum Beach & Spa Resort
Why We Love It
- BoHo-chic beachfront resort and spa; no kids are allowed and guests are young sophisticates without budgets
- Freebies include hot breakfast, bike rentals, snorkel gear and Wi-Fi
- Located in the center of the Hotel Zone, so there are plenty of restaurants and shops within walking distance; Tulum is a 15-minute cab ride away
- The top-notch spa offers a full menu of services, hydrotherapy pools and a traditional Mexican temazcal (sweat lodge)
"Each room is a pure work of art" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Be Tulum is a BoHo-chic beachfront boutique with a dizzying array of fully loaded features and a central Hotel Zone location.
Guest rooms are outfitted with plunge pools, hot tubs and hammocks on private patios or balconies, as well as impeccably styled, fashion-forward décor that conjures the vision of an Austinite hipster. Wi-Fi is free, as are daily breakfasts and lots of activities.
On-site dining is great, with two bars including a traditional mezcaleria, and a raw bar and barbecue, at which guests can select from fish caught fresh that very day.
- “A super-chic, adults-only luxury property, Be Tulum has an excellent location in the middle of the Hotel Zone” -- Oyster.com
- “Designed by owner-architect Sebastian Sas, this chic beachfront hotel is like stepping onto a beautifully executed canvas—each room is a pure work of art, with Brazilian wood floors, cowhide rugs, marble bathrooms, and outdoor showers” -- Fodor’s
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.