Why We Love It
- In the thick of it all, just off Bourbon Street in the French Quarter
- Festivities begin right on arrival, as guests are served a free welcome drink
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access and a heated, saltwater courtyard pool
"About as central as it gets" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
Some of the top places visitors want to see on a trip to New Orleans can be found within a few blocks of the Bourbon Orleans Hotel. Right in the middle of the French Quarter, the hotel is sandwiched between Bourbon Street and Royal Street. The former lights up with endless, electric nightlife; the latter is a lower-key shopping road, selling antiques, jewelry and other local specialties.
The historic hotel is fashioned in a Belle Epoque-style, with colonnades, balconies and multi-tier chandelierrs hanging throughout the lobby, where potted palms lead the way past oversize arched windows and a grand piano.
Guest rooms mix traditional wood furnishings with lurid accents of red and black. All rooms come with free Wi-Fi, and face either an inner courtyard or Bourbon Street -- a situation to keep in mind for those sensitive to street sounds.
A heated, outdoor, saltwater pool is carved into the courtyard, surrounded by lounge chairs and more potted palms. Head out to the street -- after quaffing the free welcome beverage served to all guests in the lobby bar -- two blocks away to reach leafy Jackson Square, the waterfront and the soaring spires of the Cathedral-Basilica of Saint Louis.
- “With a location that's about as central as it gets, plus upgraded, spacious guest rooms, this lodging remains one of the most popular options on Bourbon Street” -- Fodor’s
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible meeting room
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs and extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET