$164 – Gourmet Whistler Stay w/5-Course Dinner, Reg. $264
Why We Love This Deal
A two-night getaway to Sundial Boutique Hotel Whistler coupled with a five-course dinner at Bearfoot Bistro usually means a hefty price tag -- this deal breaks the norm and costs $164 per night, based on a two-night stay.
"Handsomely appointed boutique accommodations" -- Frommer's
- Sunday-Thursday arrivals:
- $164 per night for stays two nights or more … April 22 - May 31
- $201 per night for stays two nights or more … June 1-20
- One-night stays are also discounted
- Friday and Saturday arrivals:
- $238 per night for stays two nights or more … April 22 - May 31
- $276 per night for stays two nights or more … June 1-20
- Upgrade to a suite with a private hot tub for an extra $75 per night
- All two-night stays include your choice of either a five-course tasting menu dinner for two at Bearfoot Bistro ($187 value) or a three-hour Superfly Zipline experience for two
Travelzoo Tip: Check out the hotel's webcam to see the stellar location.
What You Need to Know
- A two-night minimum stay applies to Fridays and Saturdays
- The outdoor pool is open May 15-Oct. 15
- Bookings must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- The five-course tasting menu dinner is valid for two guests, once per stay and includes tax and gratuity; extra items, upgrades and beverages are not included
- Superfly Zipline experience is valid for two guests, once per stay
- Additional policies and information
Why We Love This Hotel
- Stunning mountain views from the year-round rooftop hot tub and seasonal pool
- "A beautiful boutique option that sits right in the heart of the village" (Conde Nast Traveller)
- Upgraded rooms have private decks and hot tubs, and all rooms come with kitchens, fireplaces and a Halfmoon Yoga mat
- Free perks, but no resort fee: GoPro, bike and paddleboard rental
The Sundial Boutique Hotel arguably has one of the best locations in Whistler, steps from Blackcomb Excalibur Gondola. Scout Magazine hits the nail on the head, saying "Whistler Village is literally spread out below you."
We love the extra perks, like the year-round outdoor hot tub; seasonal pool (open May 15-Oct. 15) and free bike, paddleboard and GoPro rentals. What's more, there's no resort fee in sight.
All bedrooms have a full kitchen -- great for longer stays -- a gas fireplace, pillow menu and heated slate flooring in the bathroom.
For an ultimate treat, book a suite with a private hot tub.
Dining here never gets boring -- choose from three on-site restaurants, including The Mexican Corner, Sushi Village and après-ski favourite Black's Restaurant & Pub.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra person charges start with the 3rd adult in the One Bedroom and the 5th adult in Two Bedroom units.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$35 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra person charges start with the 3rd adult in the One Bedroom and the 5th adult in Two Bedroom units.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Over 35% Off
$164 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.