Sundial Boutique Hotel
Why We Love It
- Stunning views from the rooftop hot tub and seasonal outdoor pool
- One of Whistler's best ski-in/ski-out locations just a couple minutes' walk from the Blackcomb Excalibur Gondola
- Upgraded rooms have private decks and hot tubs, and all rooms come with kitchens and fireplaces
- Bask in the glorious mountain views with an après-ski drink at the on-site pub
"Handsomely appointed boutique accommodations" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Sundial Boutique Hotel boasts one of the best locations in the Whistler ski village, just a couple minutes on foot from the Blackcomb Excalibur Gondola. In between enjoying the hotel's ski-in/ski-out access, spread out in a one- or two-bedroom suite with a full kitchen, gas fireplace and luxurious linens.
Many past guests on TripAdvisor praise the stunning views from unique vantage points at the hotel, including the year-round rooftop hot tub. Some upgraded rooms also have private hot tubs with similarly remarkable views of the mountains and ski village. An outdoor pool is open seasonally, starting in mid-May.
Popular winter activities are obvious, like skiing and snowboarding, but the area is ripe with summer adventures as well, including zip-lining, ATV rides, golfing and rafting. In addition to Whistler's expanding culinary choices, the resort itself offers three dining options: Mexican fare and sushi, and of course, an authentic pub with mountain views for kicking back après-ski.
- "The feel is low-key, homey and quietly hands-off, as if you're a long-term resident" -- Frommer's
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 20 for adults, CAD 10 and CAD 15 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 29 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 34 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 16 October to 14 May:
- Swimming pool
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.