Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino
Why We Love It
- Yearly recipient of a AAA 4-Diamond rating since 2006, this hotel is a short walk from the falls and loaded with amenities
- Features a large theatre with a robust schedule of performers and shows
- 10 restaurants and lounges, from the lobby bar to the ritzy steakhouse
- Indulge in a spa treatment or unwind in the indoor heated pool -- or keep up with gym routines in the fitness centre
“Spacious and contemporary in design” -- Fodor’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino sits on the American side of Niagara Falls, and offers its own world of gaming, entertainment and dining. The famed natural wonder is a 15-minute walk from this hotel, which has received a 4-Diamond AAA rating every year since 2006.
Tuck into a plush pillowtop bed after a day of gaming or catching a show at the large on-site theatre. Guest rooms also have big floor-to-ceiling windows, many with views across the border. A full spa offers a range of treatments for men and women, including couples massages, anti-aging facials and salon services. All guests can access the indoor pool and fitness areas, and Wi-Fi is free in public areas.
One of the resort’s main draws is its wide range of culinary choices, from quick fast-food meals to an old-school steakhouse, with several lounges and different styles of cuisine in between. In addition to local attractions like the Maid of the Mist boat tour and the Aquarium of Niagara, kids can keep busy at the on-site arcade. The area is also known for its outlet shopping, a short drive away.
Note: A resort fee of $20 per night applies for Deluxe Rooms. Suites are an additional $10 per night ($30 total). When booking a Suite the $10 per night extra charge will not display on check out page but will be charged directly at hotel.
- “This 26-story glass hotel, opened in 2006 as part of the Seneca Niagara Casino complex, is a beacon of rainbow-LED-light glam in downtown Niagara Falls” -- Fodor’s
- “There’s no shortage of casinos and glitzy hotels on both sides of the border at Niagara Falls. In New York, try the Seneca Niagara Casino & Hotel” -- Lonely Planet
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Smoking-rooms available
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children under age 11 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request: $10 (subject to tax) per night. Extra bed available on request: $10 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
No pets allowed.
A resort fee of $20.00 per night applies for Deluxe Rooms. Suites are an additional $10 per night ($30 total). When booking a Suite the $10 per night extra charge will not display on check out page but will be charged directly at hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.