InterContinental Los Angeles Century City at Beverly Hills
Why We Love It
- The upscale hotel has been rated AAA 4-Diamond since 1988
- Great amenities like an infinity pool, steam room and an expansive gym
- Town car service is complimentary for travel within 1.5 miles of the hotel
- World-class shopping at nearby Westfield Century City or on Rodeo Drive
"An esteemed InterContinental Hotel" -- Justluxe.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Become part of the A-list crowd when you stay along the Avenue of the Stars at InterContinental Los Angeles Century City, a hotel where celebrities have slept and awards galas are hosted.
Once checked in, access to an expansive 24-hour fitness center is complimentary. Step into the outdoor space for a dip in the heated infinity pool. A sauna and steam room are housed in the fitness center, and the rooftop not only provides amazing views, but guests can join in a yoga class held there Tuesday evenings.
Dine and drink during a continental breakfast of juice, coffee and a bakery basket at Park Grill, where guests can also meet for lunch, dinner and cocktails.
One of the greatest things about Century City is close proximity, less than a 10-minute car ride, to world-class shopping on Rodeo Drive. Or get on the Santa Monica Freeway and head for the beaches 20 minutes away.
Even the smallest guest rooms offer 425 square feet of space, private balconies and the luxury of nightly turndown service.
- "Helpful staff, intimate spa with excellent treatments, welcoming pool and hot tub" -- Fodor's
- "It's time to start thinking of Century City as a dining destination -- and not just for lunchers from the surrounding office buildings -- and target Park Grill for your next evening out" -- Gayot
- "As an esteemed InterContinental Hotel, the property embraces and celebrates local cultures and has been part of a brand welcoming frequent international travelers for more than half a century" -- JustLuxe.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cot/crib available on request, free of charge. Extra bed available on request in Superior King Rooms, king bedded Sundeck Rooms, Deluxe Suites, Executive Suites, Luxury Suites only; $25 per night for children and adults. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets under 15 lbs are allowed on request and will be charged a nonrefundable $200 per stay on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The breakfast buffet is valid at Park Grill Restaurant and is not valid for room service.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.