$165—Historic Poconos hotel perched over a waterfall
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Built in 1890, this former glass factory-turned-hotel offers a mix of history and modern comforts—with a unique design that seamlessly blends into the natural stone of the neighboring river gorge falls. Its scenic location in the Pocono Mountains makes Ledges an ideal retreat for those looking for an outdoor getaway, no matter the season. Enjoy picturesque views from the multi-tier decks, or take part in an array of activities, like hiking and cocktail tastings.
Rates here can run upwards of $400 per night, especially on weekends. With this offer, Travelzoo members can stay any day of the week well into December for $165 per night (even during peak fall foliage season).
- $165 per night ... stay in a Contemporary Room through Dec. 20
- Upgrade to a One Bedroom Suite for +$20 per night—these two-story accommodations feature 12-foot ceilings and a separate living area that includes a wet bar with a microwave and under-counter fridge
- Signature amenities:
- $27 Daily breakfast credit to use at the nearby Settlers Inn or Cocoon Coffee House
- Daily cocktail tasting
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: For stays from Sept. 4 - Dec. 20: Cancellations must be made prior to 3 p.m. local time, 7 days before arrival to receive a full refund of the full stay deposit (room and tax). For stays through Sept. 3: Cancellations must be made prior to 3 p.m. local time, 10 days before arrival to receive a full refund of the full stay deposit (room and tax)
- Note: Offer not available July-August
- Price based on up to 2 guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $20 plus tax, per night for stays through May 25 and Sept. 5 - Dec. 20; and $30 plus tax, per night for stays from May 26 - Sept. 4. The fee covers Wi-Fi, access to kayaks and canoes, and more
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see Policies and Amenities sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- It's a short walk to boutique shopping and dining in downtown Hawley
- The hotel showcases reclaimed furnishings and a collection of paintings, photographs and sculptures done by local artists
- For small plates perfect for sharing, an all-American wine and beer list, and live music, check out the on-site restaurant, Glass
- Lake Wallenpaupack—which offers 5,700 sprawling acres for boating, fishing and other outdoor adventures—is a 10-minute drive away
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
If you require a pet-friendly room, please contact the hotel directly before you travel. Dogs are allowed on request.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of $35.00 USD plus tax, per pet per night will be charged upon arrival.
Maximum 2 dogs per room.
Dogs are allowed on request.
Complimentary self-parking. The resort/facility fee varies based on stay dates, is in addition to the total price and is payable to the hotel.
The resort/facility fee includes:
The cleaning fee of $7.50 USD per room per stay and the Settlers Cares fee of $1.00 per room per stay (listed as service charge) is in addition to the total price and is payable to the hotel.
The resort/facility fee varies based on stay dates, is in addition to the total price and is payable to the hotel.
Additional details: Some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Up to 60% off
$165 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.