The Langham, Huntington Hotel & Spa
Why We Love It
- The hotel ballroom and manicured gardens have been featured on the silver screen
- Downtown Los Angeles is a 15-minute drive away
- Plush rooms include free Wi-Fi and bath amenities from the hotel's award-winning spa
- The onsite restaurant is "Pasadena's grandest steakhouse" says Time Out Los Angeles
"#1 of 28 Pasadena hotels" -- TripAdvisor.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
At the base of the San Gabriel Mountains perched above 23 acres of manicured gardens is The Langham Huntington Hotel and Spa. The year 2014 marks the hotel's 100-year anniversary, so apropos that it should be on Fodor's Choice list as one of the best hotels in the Los Angeles area.
Sleep in guest rooms, cottages or suites where celebrities and debutantes have rested. Some rooms have patios and views of the sprawling gardens. All feature a marble bathroom and bath products from the on-site spa.
Dine at Royce Wood-Fired Steakhouse -- where the food receives a Zagat rating of very good to excellent, and decor and service are rated as extraordinary to perfection. Be pampered at the buzzed-about spa with treatments from hot stone massages to signature facials. Access to the fitness center, near the spa, is complimentary and there are three lighted tennis courts (rent one for $15 per hour).
For experiences outside the hotel, purchase tickets ($10 per adult, children 18 and younger receive free admission) to Norton Simon Museum, featuring European art from paintings to sculpture. It’s an eight-minute drive time from the hotel and is listed as the No. 1 activity (2014) in Pasadena on TripAdvisor.
Note: The spa and fitness center are temporarily under renovations. The new space is scheduled to open in spring 2014. Currently the fitness room is located in the Highland Cottage adjacent to the Japanese Garden, near the pool and tennis courts.
See sunny LA on a trip filled with Travelzoo deals at trendy restaurants, exciting activities and must-see sites at 40-60% off.
- "The Italianate-style main building, Spanish Revival–style cottages, and lanai building sit on 23 acres fronted by the historic horseshoe garden" -- Fodor's
- "Rooms at this Pasadena landmark displaying Pueblo Mission Revival architecture are decorated with rich woods and furnished with chaise lounges; those on the ground floor have French doors opening onto patios" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- "This elegant Pasadena hotel restaurant now spotlights 'excellent' steaks and chops, served in a 'chic' setting with tall windows overlooking the sprawling gardens of The Langham" -- Zagat
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request), excluding Club Floor Rooms. There is a $35 Club charge per night for children ages 12 to 17 staying in a Club Floor Room. Cot/crib available on request, free of charge for children under 2. Extra bed available on request: $25 per night per night for children and adults. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request (one dog, maximum weight is 35lbs) and will be charged $135 per stay on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.