$169 – Charleston 4-Star Hotel w/Walking Tour, $100 Off
Save more than $100 per night at a 4-star hotel in an ideal location for exploring Charleston's shops, museums and restaurants -- all within a 10-minute walk.
- What's included:
- Stay through Sept. 30 in an upgraded City View room with the best views in the hotel
- Most Sundays-Thursdays … $169 per night
- Most Fridays-Saturdays … $269 per night (2-night minimum)
- Historic walking tour for two ($60 value); advanced reservation required
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional guests can stay for $15 per person, per night
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $36 per day with unlimited in-and-out privleges
- Not pet-friendly
What you need to know:
"One of the most opulent choices in the area" -- Lonely Planet
Why We Love It
- Complimentary Champagne reception, Starbucks coffee and a weekly oyster roast
- Ideal location across the street from popular Husk restaurant and a few minutes' walk to King Street shopping and Museum Mile
- Sip a cocktail at First Shot Lounge overlooking the hotel courtyard before enjoying Southern-inspired cuisine at the Barbadoes Room
Ranked one of the friendliest cities in the U.S. by readers of Condé Nast Traveler, The Mills House Wyndham Grand Hotel is well positioned for guests who want to explore on foot, steps from the main shopping stretch on King Street and minutes from Museum Mile.
Built in 1853, the pink facade of the building is quintessential Charleston: bright but subtle with intricate details. Inside the hotel, the interiors are decked out in lavish chandeliers, glazed marble floors, antique-style furnishings and conversation-provoking artwork. Even with all the glamorous details, the hotel and its staff maintain a friendly and approachable attitude.
The aesthetically pleasing decor in the lobby flows into the guest rooms and beds are extremely comfortable. Rooms tend to be on the smaller side at 300 square feet, but they're no smaller than other comparable hotels. Complimentary water bottles are provided in guest rooms.
The courtyard and pool are unique to the hotel, so be sure to take advantage of them. The pool is seasonal but still makes a great place to sit and read in the winter.
Travelzoo Tip: Husk and 82 Queen are top-notch restaurants across the street from the hotel.
- "A concierge desk so well regarded that locals call for neighborly assistance and advice" -- Fodor's
- "One of the best values for the area" -- Oyster.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children up to age 12 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child up to age 2. Extra beds available on request, free of charge. Extra person fee is $15 (subject to tax) per person per night.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The pool is open seasonally from 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for $36.00 (subject to tax), per day with unlimited in and out privileges. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
45% off regular rates
$169 / night
When You Can Go
Travel through Sept. 30
Getting ThereCharleston International Airport (CHS) is about a 30-minute drive from the hotel. Valet parking at the hotel is $32 per night. Self-parking is also available nearby the hotel for $20 per night.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(109 Member Ratings)