Hôtel de Sers
Why We Love It
- Exclusive setting, just off Avenue George, close to the Arc de Triomphe
- "Like a box of chocolates from a fairytale", says The Daily Telegraph
- There's an on-site steam room & gym -- a rarity in Parisian hotels
- Wi-Fi is free & there's daily happy hour
"A magnet for the trendier set" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
OverviewIn Paris’s Golden Triangle, two roads away from the Champs Elysées, the Hôtel de Sers is a discreet property with a magical atmosphere -- it's "like a box of chocolates from a fairytale", says The Daily Telegraph. Formerly the Marquis de Sers' private residence, today the hotel is a chic Parisian enclave, with grand marble staircases, parquet floors and oil paintings of aristocrats.
You'll be staying just off Avenue George V, home to designer shops such as Hermès and Givenchy. It's one of the most upmarket neighbourhoods in Paris, and the hotel is surrounded by embassies and glitzy restaurants. Sights such as the Modern Art Museum of the City of Paris, the architecture museum and the Musée Guimet of Asian Art are within 10 minutes' walk, as is the ultra-chic Avenue Montaigne. Lovers of gourmet food should visit the open air Marché Président Wilson -- a 5-minute stroll down the Avenue Marceau.
Rooms have velvet bedspreads, modern furniture and free Wi-Fi access. Basic rooms are a little tight on space, but the bathrooms are decked out in Italian marble and some have freestanding baths. Check into a suite on the seventh or eighth floor for a room with a panoramic terrace and Eiffel Tower views.
Don't miss the daily happy hour at S'Bar for discounted cocktails and sharing plates (6-8pm), and a classic French menu is on offer at De Sers Restaurant, which overlooks the Patio Terrace (open during the summer). Chef Christophe Hay does an American-inspired brunch on Sundays (11:30am-3:30pm). There's also a small fitness room and sauna on site (somewhat a rarity in Paris), and in-room massages, manicures and pedicures can be arranged by the hotel.
- "Renovated with bold modern styling and hints of traditional aesthetics, the Sers is a magnet for the trendier set who dine and sleep in luxurious spaces geared more for the 21st century" -- Fodor's
- "L'Hôtel de Sers is such a class act that it is actually recommended by the folks at the Four Seasons when that hotel is fully booked" -- Condé Nast Traveller
- Newspaper / magazines
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Business center
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm National Rating Know Before You Go
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 50 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 110.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.