Digby Pines Golf Resort & Spa, an Ascend Hotel Collection
Why We Love It
- This 1929 hotel has historic charm with classic elegance nestled in the Annapolis Valley with ocean views
- Resort activities include an 18-hole golf course, Aveda spa and live entertainment on weekends
- Free Wi-Fi and parking
“You almost expect Jay Gatsby to come up and slap you on the back with a hearty 'old sport'” -- Lonely Planet
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Walk under the canvas awning into this 1929 Norman-style chateau, one of the original CP Rail hotels boasting classic charm, modern amenities and East Coast hospitality. Kejimkujik National Park is an hour’s drive from the hotel, and Fort Anne is 30 minutes away in historic Annapolis Royal. Upper Clements Park’s roller coasters are a 25-minute drive.
Wander along the rocky beach on the Bay of Fundy, steps from the hotel, or partake in a wide variety of activities on the resort. Croquet on the lawn, shuffleboard or giant chess in the lush gardens, or play tennis on one of the two courts. Relax beside the large outdoor pool, or at the Aveda spa. Guests can read or socialize in one of many comfortable sitting rooms with views of the ocean.
Tee off at the 18-Hole Stanley Thompson golf course, and enjoy a meal at the 19th Hole Clubhouse & Eatery after making par. Churchill’s Restaurant & Lounge is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner serving East Coast favourites, while local live entertainment is showcased in the Grand Lounge on weekends.
The classically decorated rooms are on the smaller side, but suites are spacious and some have Jacuzzis. For more privacy, guests can retire to one, two or three bedroom cottages with covered verandas and fireplaces. Wi-Fi and parking are complimentary for all guests.
- “Complete with walking trails, lavish gardens, and Annapolis Basin views, this casually elegant 300-acre property offers myriad comforts.” -- Fodor’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary parking
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.