Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
Why We Love It
- This iconic hotel has majestic views of Lake Louise and the Canadian Rockies
- A plethora of summer and winter outdoor activities are seconds from the hotel like guided hiking, snowshoeing and skating
- Dine at one of six of on-site options, including the CAA 4-Diamond Fairview Dining Room
"There's a good chance that no hotel anywhere has a more dramatic view out its back door than this one" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
The views do all the talking at this 100 year old hotel. Sitting majestically beside Lake Louise, the hotel's vistas of the Canadian Rockies are unrivaled. Canoeing and hiking in the summer and snowshoeing and skating in the winter are just outside the hotel's front door. Hit the slopes at Lake Louise Ski Resort, 10 minutes away by car, or take a gondola ride in the summer just to enjoy the view. The restaurants and shops of Banff are a 40 minute drive.
The on-site health club features an indoor swimming pool, steam room and fitness centre. For guests who forget their workout gear, there is a lending program with Reebok attire. Soak in the hot tub after a long day on the slopes, or enjoy a massage at the spa.
Fondue pots bubble on the tables of the Wallister Stube dining room featuring European alpine cuisine, while the view outside looks postcard-perfect. The CAA 4-Diamond Fairview Dining room serves dinner every evening paired with a large wine list. There is also a lounge, a deli and a seasonal Italian restaurant on site. Poppy Brasserie does breakfast daily for guests of the hotel.
The rooms and suites are classically decorated with modern amenities. Wi-Fi and parking are available for a surcharge.
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 24 and CAD 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 15.62 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per accommodation (maximum CAD 350 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.