$114 – Calgary: Fairmont CAA 4-Diamond Stay, over 55% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
This is one of the best deals we've seen from the Fairmont Palliser in Calgary. You'll pay $114 per night and receive a $50 credit to spend on food and drink, including alcohol — perfect to experience the hotel's "classic style [and] excellent service" (The Telegraph).
"Classic, beautiful and worth every penny" — Lonely Planet
- Many dates through March 31:
- $114 per night ... with $50 dining credit per room
- All dates through March 31:
- $152 per night ... with $100 dining credit per room and overnight parking for one vehicle ($45 value)
- Accommodations in a Fairmont Room (King, Queen or Two Double)
- Dining credit can be used toward food and drinks (including alcohol) at the hotel's Hawthorn Dining Room & Bar
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding; $23 plus tax per night for older children and adults
- The food and drink credit cannot be used toward room service
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Wi-Fi is $11 plus tax per 24-hour period
- Valet parking is $45 plus tax per day
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The lobby of this 1914 hotel is adorned with columns and crystal chandeliers
- Next door to Calgary Tower, near downtown shopping and museums
- Ritzy amenities include a mosaic-tiled swimming pool, on-site spa and valet service
Built in 1914, the ornately decorated Fairmont Palliser is Calgary’s premier hotel. This historic hotel is conveniently situated in the heart of the city’s business and financial district and offers distinctive accommodations. Fairmont Palliser boasts great views of the Calgary Tower and is steps away from the city’s most exciting retail shopping, arts, culture and entertainment venues, including Stephen Avenue, where you can find Calgary’s only pedestrian mall.
A mosaic tiled indoor swimming pool sits next to the large hot tub in the Boulevard Club. The health club is also home to a sauna, fully equipped fitness centre and the RnR Wellness Spa.
Hawthorn Dining Room and Bar is the latest addition to the hotel and features eloquent interiors, a locally-sourced menu and a lively lobby bar, paying homage to the Palliser’s rich history in a modern setting.
Each of the guestrooms are elegantly decorated with glass doorknobs, down duvets and classic furniture. Wi-Fi is available throughout the CAA 4-Diamond hotel.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPad on request
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at C$25 plus tax per pet per night.
Maximum weight: 45 pounds.
Valet service fee: C$45 plus tax per day. Valet service includes in and out privileges.
Valet service includes in and out privileges.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Over 55% off
$114 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(16 Member Ratings)