Auberge du Vieux-Port
Why We Love It
- This boutique hotel has old-world charm with modern amenities and a rooftop terrace
- Every room has a view; guests can choose between a view of the Saint Lawrence River or historic St. Paul Street
- Breakfast is complimentary, served in the Taverne Gaspar, or enjoyed in-room
"This 27-room inn could pull in guests for its address alone” -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Sleep surrounded by history in a 19th-century warehouse with modern amenities at this central Montreal hotel. Established between the Saint Lawrence River and St. Paul street, it’s ideal for experiencing the Old Port.
Stroll the cobblestones streets of the historic neighbourhood. Notre Dame Basilica is a seven-minute walk from the hotel, and Bonsecours Market is a four-minute walk down the Rue de la Commune. The shops of the underground city are just nine minutes by car.
Visit the rooftop for a drink at the Terrasse sur l’Auberge, with panoramic views of tall city buildings and the Old Port enjoyed over cocktails. The Terrasse Gaspar on the main floor serves classic tavern fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast is free and can be served in the privacy of your room or in the tavern.
The rooms retain their historic charm with exposed brick, wooden floors and metal beams, but the modern amenities like Wi-Fi and rainfall showers make for a comfortable stay.
- “The hotel, L’Auberge du Vieux Port, was charming: soaring ceilings, stone walls and high, generous windows overlooking the river” -- Montreal Gazette
- Newspaper / magazines
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.