Why We Love It
- A CAA 4-Diamond-rated hotel with two upscale restaurants on site: Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse and Tundra, with a uniquely Canadian menu
- Indoor/outdoor pools that gaze up at the surrounding skyscrapers
- Easy access to downtown attractions, offices and the city’s main transit lines
- Overlook the city or lake from large guestroom windows
“Business-minded luxuries and upscale dining” -- Zagat
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Hilton Toronto is a CAA 4-diamond-rated hotel, with a solid set of highlights that start with its tidy guest rooms. All rooms have large windows overlooking the city or the lake, and upgraded executive rooms come with breakfast and free Wi-Fi. Shared hotel amenities include a 24-hour fitness centre and indoor and outdoor heated pools that look up at the surrounding skyscrapers.
Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse is attached to the hotel, as well as Tundra, which serves a unique Canadian-inspired menu. The immediate area is also packed with dining options that reflect Toronto’s layers of cultural diversity.
A short walk brings guests to the Eaton Centre, Royal Ontario Museum and Art Gallery of Ontario. As well, steps from the subway system, guests have easy access to distinct neighbourhoods and attractions like the CN Tower, Aquarium and sporting stadiums.
- “The rooms have asymmetrical furniture and sleek fixtures that are both modern and comfy” -- Time Out
- “This chain outpost accentuates its proximity to the Financial District with business-minded luxuries and upscale dining” -- Zagat
- “This modern 32-story hotel is situated near Queen’s Park, trendy shopping on Queen Street West, the CN Tower, SkyDome, theaters, nightclubs, and the financial district” -- DK eyewitness
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: CAD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 66 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.