Royal Palms Resort and Spa in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt
Why We Love It
- The intimate Spanish mission-style property is rated one of the top hotels in town
- A five-minute car ride leads to Scottsdale shops, restaurants and bars
- Ideal place to sip poolside cocktails
- On the Travel + Leisure 500 World's Best Hotels list since 2007
"Gorgeous little hideaway" -- Frommer's
92% (172 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Live in luxury at Royal Palms Resort and Spa, a Conde Nast Traveler 2013 Gold List hotel. You will be met with unparalleled service from the moment you enter the roundabout to park. Valets greet guests with bottled water and show them the way to the lobby -- which is housed in a stucco building with wooden columns and intricate tile.
Phoenix sees 300 days a year of sunshine, so chances are you can cool off in the pool during almost any visit. The Forbes 4-Star spa opens to a courtyard with plenty of comfy chairs while you wait to get a treatment. Specialty treatments include a lavender and aloe quench wrap and simply citrus manicure.
After a dip in the pool or a spa treatment, sip cocktails crafted from fresh ingredients at The Mix Up, the resort's new bar. T. Cook's is right next to the bar and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Tempt your palate with culinary creations like lemon ricotta pancakes or tomato fennel risotto.
Estate rooms have a Southwestern flair with plantation shutters in the sleeping quarters that open to reveal the deep soaking tub in the bathroom. Valencia casitas look onto the resort's gardens or Camelback Mountain. All have a semi-private patio and many feature a gas-burning fireplace.
Guests are responsible for a $30 nightly resort fee that covers use of fitness centre and spa facilities, housekeeping, concierge and valet gratuities, property-wide Wi-Fi access, a 10% discount on retail products at Alvadora Boutique, welcome refreshments and more.
- "This gorgeous little hideaway has the feel of a Spanish villa and is so romantic and beautiful that the moment you set foot in the first cloistered garden, you might imagine that you hear flamenco music" -- Frommer's
- "Scattered on the property’s 65 acres are 30 casitas and guest rooms carefully appointed with custom-made Mexican- and Spanish-inspired furnishings—four-poster beds, leather-covered coffee tables, tall armoires" -- Travel + Leisure
Fitness Center nearby.
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
Room amenities Refrigerator on request; charges may apply.
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 300 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 150.00 per stay)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- A fee will be charged for use of certain facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Resort fee: USD 31.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Bicycle storage
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
- Lending library access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.