Playa Grande Resort and Grand Spa
Why We Love It
- On the Baja Peninsula’s most southern stretch of beachfront in Cabo San Lucas
- One of the closest resorts to the often-photographed arch rock formation
- All-suite hotel supplies separate living areas, kitchenettes and balconies with ocean views
- Sprawling landscape includes multiple pools, kids club, mini golf and more
"A great family vacation option” -- Fodor’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Set on eight acres of beachfront and just steps from Land’s End and the popular natural arch, this hacienda-style all-suite resort sits peacefully against the Pacific Ocean, less than a mile from bustling downtown Cabo San Lucas.
Suites are stylish in marble and granite, and all have private balconies, kitchens or kitchenettes. There are two restaurants, including an oceanfront spot serving Mexican-tinted surf and turf. The Spa "is huge and gets rave reviews,” says Fodor’s of this stress-melting sanctuary.
Five swimming pools, mini golf, and outdoor cabanas round out the amenities here, but one of the biggest pluses about Playa Grande is the kids club. While the kids are busy being occupied, adults can spend their time at the Jacuzzi and swim-up bar. There are also some excellent tours of the Baja Peninsula available, including an ATV tour of the desert and beach.
- “This large, multicolor all suite hotel complex on the beach … [has] all kinds of activities and facilities, making it a great family vacation option” -- Fodor’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Fitness classes
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: $15 plus tax per night.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.