$106 & up – Harrogate getaway with meals & more, save 44%
Why We Love This Deal
You can now save up to 44% on breaks at Cedar Court Hotel Harrogate. This value-packed deal -- including meals, drinks and a lie-in -- is now less than $54 per person.
- Overnight accommodation in a Standard or Executive Double Room (subject to availability on booking), with full English breakfast, for two
- 3-course set-menu dinner (worth $32 per person) or a £25 dining credit per person for the à la carte menu in the hotel restaurant
- A drinks voucher for a glass of wine, beer or soft drink each to be redeemed in the bar (worth up to $6 per person, drinks can be taken through to the restaurant)
- Late checkout until 1pm (worth £10)
- Free parking (vehicles must be registered on arrival)
- It's $106 for Sunday-Monday stays; $117 for Tuesday-Friday stays and $127 for Saturday stays
- It's an extra $54 for a 2-night stay, with breakfast and a cream tea each on the second day (served 2-5pm, worth $10 per person)
Why We Love This Hotel
- The hotel is across the road from The Stray, a 200-acre stretch of parkland
- Harrogate town centre is 10 minutes' walk away
- This Grade II-listed property sits on the site of Harrogate's first hotel
Cedar Court Hotel Harrogate is 10 minutes' walk from the centre of Harrogate -- the "quintessential Victorian spa town", according to Lonely Planet.
This Grade II-listed 19th-century building sits on the site of Harrogate's first hotel, the Queen's Head Inn, which was built in the 1680s. The Turkish Baths & Health Spa is 15 minutes' walk away, and the Royal Hall, which hosts antique fairs, classical concerts, live comedy events and more, is a little further. On the way, you'll pass the famous Bettys tea room.
Ripley and Knaresborough castles are just over 10 minutes away by car, and Harewood House takes around 15 minutes. Mother Shipton's Cave and the Petrifying Well -- one of England's oldest tourist attractions -- is 10 minutes' drive away. You can also trek with llamas at Nidderdale Llamas in the Yorkshire Dales, or visit Brimham Rocks, both about 30 minutes' drive away. Pateley Bridge, a small market town on banks of the River Nidd that's home to England's oldest sweet shop, is 30 minutes' drive.
The hotel brasserie serves British and international cuisine, and has a selection of Yorkshire cheeses. There is an on-site gym, and all guest rooms have free Wi-Fi.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 2:30pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Please use the Special Request field to confirm the age of the third guest. Infant's cot/crib and extra bed are available for children, on request and in Standard rooms only: £15 per night.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel. See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancy and prices.
Infant's cot/crib and extra bed are available for children, on request and in Standard rooms only: £15 per night.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The restaurant can be quite busy in the evening and we strongly recommend you book dinner in advance to avoid disappointment, by calling the hotel directly.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(480 Member Ratings)