$175 – Dallas: 4-Star Suite Stay w/Breakfast & Valet
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
If you're looking for upscale accommodations and an unbeatable package for a weekend escape, look no further than this deal from Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh. Travelzoo members can save 60% on stays at this swanky hotel in Uptown Dallas, "a pedestrian-friendly area...home to retail shopping, a bustling nightlife [and] fine dining" (USA Today).
- $175 per night ... Thursday-Sunday through August
- Stay in an upgraded Junior Suite
- Complimentary nightly valet parking (reg. $30)
- Breakfast for two daily (reg. $50)
- Two welcome drinks per stay ($30 value)
- 20% off Cabana rental ($40 value)
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a room
- Children ages 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; refundable rates are available for +$20 more per night
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- 1920s art deco gem turned luxe hotel
- Guests are less than a 20-minute walk from the American Airlines Center, Arts District and area restaurants
- Outdoor pool is ideal for swimming laps or renting a cabana and lounging
- Nosh at on-site Perle on Maple -- "What’s most exciting is that executive chef Wade Burch is giving Uptown a taste of a French bistro" (Dallas Observer)
The AAA 4-Diamond Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh is a posh paradox of 1920s elegance and 21st-century style. Located near the Dallas Financial District, the hotel puts guests within a five-minute drive of the American Airlines Center, Dallas Museum of Art and the Neiman Marcus flagship store. Guests can also hop aboard The McKinney Avenue trolley, which stops a block away, for complimentary rides farther into downtown.
The art deco property dates back to 1923 and has been exquisitely restored and modernized more than once in the last decade. The guest rooms and suites are retro-mod, with luxury bedding, plush robes and a nightly turndown service; Calcutta marble flooring and chrome fixtures adorn the bathrooms.
The on-site French restaurant serves fare like croque monsieur, goat cheese grits and mouth-watering profiteroles. Additional dining options within one mile of the hotel are plentiful, including a burger joint, high-end steakhouse and a market where a wide array of fresh foods can be procured for afternoon snacks.
With an inviting outdoor pool and 24-hour fitness center, guests are able to stay in shape and relax while away from home.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bedding available upon request: $25 plus tax, per night. Extra bed available in king bed rooms and suites only.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Extra bed available in king bed rooms and suites only.
Pets: A non-refundable cleaning fee of $100 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Fees: Valet service fee: $31 plus tax per night.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$175 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.