Circa 39 Hotel
About the Hotel
- Check into a Standard King Room
- $79-$119 per night ... through November
- $99-$139 per night ... in December
- $139-$179 per night ... in January
- Two drink vouchers (reg. $28)
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- The hotel + flights deal is nonrefundable; changes subject to availability and fees
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of US$16.95 plus tax per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, 24-hour gym access, beach chairs and towels
- Self-parking is $25 plus tax per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- A hip yet affordable option in Miami's Mid-Beach, a quieter alternative to busy South Beach
- The beach is just across the street, where complimentary lounge chairs await
- Guest rooms feature stylish retro decor and hardwood flooring
- Popular on-site restaurant and bar with daily happy hour specials
Circa 39 "pays attention to every detail and gets them all right" (Fodor's). Located in the heart of Miami's Mid-Beach, the hotel offers a quieter alternative to South Beach, a five-minute drive away.
This boutique hotel is home to a pool and lushly landscaped sundeck, which features cozy cabanas and umbrella-shaded chaise lounges, perfect for a day of relaxation in the sun. A courtyard garden connecting the east and west buildings features tropical plants and seating options. Circa 39 is conveniently located across the street from the beach, where complimentary lounge chairs await. Looking to explore? The concierge is happy arrange outdoor activities for guests, ranging from paddleboarding to snorkeling (for an extra cost).
Guest rooms are chic and globally designed with bright colors and intricate patterns that are balanced out with hardwood floors and simple white furniture. There is also a small on-site bar, WunderBar, with a daily happy hour and a "breezy, popular restaurant," The Jules Kitchen (Oyster). The eatery has pleasant outdoor seating and serves freshly made breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Private beach
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Car park fee: $25 plus tax per day. Resort Fee includes: Wifi, 24-hour Gym access, beach chairs, and towels.
A resort/facility fee of $16.95 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
Resort Fee includes: Wifi, 24-hour Gym access, beach chairs, and towels.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(6 Member Ratings)