The Caves Hotel
Why We Love It
- With only 12 cottages, the adults-only property is more intimate than typical all-inclusive resorts
- Named to Conde Nast Traveler’s "Top 40 Resorts in the Caribbean: Readers’ Choice Awards 2015"
- Feel the rhythm, feel the rhyme: Rooms include reggae albums and rum
- Explore beyond the resort with free bike rentals and nature tours
"A hit with A-listers" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Twelve tropical huts comprising The Caves Hotel overlook the Caribbean Sea from atop honeycomb cliffs. The 10-acre property embraces the island’s culture filling every room with handcrafted furniture, outdoor showers, Bob Marley albums and a minibar stocked with full-size bottles of local rum.
The resort’s post on the jagged precipice means no beach, however, the ocean becomes a natural pool with plenty of jumping-off points, and the rock wall opens to volcanic caverns to explore during a swim. Negril’s awe-inspiring seven-mile beach is within walking distance from the property for those craving sand in addition to sun and seawater.
The open-air restaurant serves organic local cuisine and is ornamented with candles and bougainvillea petals with waves crashing below. Guests can book a private dinner in a cave or starlit gazebo for an additional cost. The Blackwell Rum Bar serves complimentary cocktails made from its namesake elixir on stone tables crafted by Jamaican masons.
The intimate property is home to sundecks, a saltwater pool, hot tub, Jacuzzi and open-air spa, voted “Top Five Jamaican Spas,” by Ocean Magazine. To explore outside the resort, the all-inclusive rate includes kayaking, snorkeling, bicycle rentals and nature tours.
- "This 12-room resort challenges the notion of the tour package/cookie-cutter all-inclusive, not only for its small size but also for its abundance of character" -- Concierge.com
- "One of the finest boutique hotels in Jamaica, and one beloved of the Hollywood elite (some of whom are helicoptered in)" -- Lonely Planet
- "The low limestone cliffs of Negril’s West End are riddled with caves, and this 10-acre resort makes better use of them than any other West End resort" -- Frommer’s
- "With fabulous sunsets, magical surroundings, and great service, the hotel is a hit with A-listers" -- Fodor’s
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed. Check-in time starts at 3pm. Checkout time is 12pm. The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in or checkout.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in or checkout.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.