Andaz Savannah - a concept by Hyatt
Why We Love It
- Two blocks from the river; even-numbered rooms overlook Ellis Square
- Exceptionally friendly staff answers questions about public transportation, attractions and itinerary issues
- Contemporary local art from Savannah College of Art and Design students and local artists on display
- One block from City Market, the destination for entertainment, dining, art and retail in downtown Savannah
"Contemporary, stylish boutique hotel" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The only southeastern outpost of the Andaz group, the Savannah location doesn’t disappoint.
Guests who want to take in the city’s charm need look no further than the hotel itself, which occupies the site of the old Savannah Daily News building and was designed to pay homage to the region’s heritage. Victorian chandeliers hang in the restaurant, a farm-to-table eatery with modern Southern fare, while wicker furniture dots the second-floor terrace pool deck and fire pit area. Artwork produced by local artists is featured as well.
Those who want to explore Savannah will be able to from this prime location, which overlooks Ellis Square, a frequent sight of public concerts. City Market is steps away too. During the day, guests can walk two blocks to River Street, located along the Savannah River and home to century-old buildings and cotton warehouses that have been converted into antique shops, boutiques, galleries, nightspots, brew pubs and restaurants. At night, River Street gives tourists a unique view of ships entering one of the busiest ports in America.
On return to their rooms, guests will find complimentary minibar snacks and nonalcoholic beverages -- a must to stay hydrated in Savannah’s heat.
- “The Andaz is the hip outsider that’s subtly stirring things up among the grande dames and drag queens who have long dominated Savannah’s hotel scene” – Condé Nast Traveler
- “Steps from City Market, the only southeastern outpost of the Hyatt’s stylish Andaz brand showed up in September 2012” – Travel + Leisure
- "Anyone looking for a contemporary, stylish boutique hotel—again, this is not an historic inn—should consider the slick, comfy rooms here" -- Frommer's
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Pets: Pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.