$97 – Radium Hot Springs Suite w/Pool Passes, Reg. $132
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
An epic escape at any time of the year, Bighorn Meadows Resort is nestled in natural hot-springs territory with expansive Rocky Mountain views everywhere you look -- now save up to 35% on two-night stays.
- $97 per night ... Oct. 7 - Nov. 30
- $112 per night ... Sept. 3 - Oct. 6
- Accommodations for up to four in a One Bedroom Suite with fully equipped kitchen, electric fireplace, in-suite laundry and private balcony or patio with a barbecue
- Condo-style Two and Three Bedroom Suites are also discounted, with accommodations for six or eight
- All stays include two adult passes to Radium Hot Springs pools (reg. $7.30 each)
What You Need to Know
- A two-night minimum stay is required
- Cancellations must be made prior to 4 p.m. local time, 72 hours before arrival; the first night (room and tax) will be forfeited for cancellations received after this time or no shows
- One Bedroom Suites can accommodate up to four guests; Two Bedroom Suites can accommodate up to six guests; Three Bedroom Suites can accommodate eight guests
- This deal includes two Radium Hot Springs pool passes per room; additional passes can be purchased at the hotel for $7.30 per guest
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free self-parking
- Not pet-friendly; service animals with certification only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- A sprawling all-season resort situated on the Springs Course golf course, nestled beside the Rocky Mountains
- There's plenty of things to do all year-round -- check out the natural hot springs and over a dozen golf courses in the area
- Rooms are of contemporary design and have free Wi-Fi as well as kitchens and kitchenettes -- perfect for families
Bighorn Meadows Resort sits on the Springs Course in the scenic village of Radium Hot Springs, between the Rocky and Purcell mountain ranges. Though the town is named for the area's thermal pools, there's so much more to the area -- numerous golf courses, hiking and horseback riding trails are all within a one-hour drive.
Accommodations and amenities are geared toward overnight and even lengthy stays so you could settle the whole family in for a full vacation. All rooms have kitchenettes and free Wi-Fi and suites are very spacious, with separate dining areas, full kitchens, fireplaces and balconies. There's an on-site outdoor heated pool (seasonal) and hot tub and the resort also has a grocery service (fee applies) for guests who want to use the kitchen without the hassle of shopping.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 10am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: C$15 plus tax per night.
Extra beds are not available.
Only service animals allowed. Certification is required.
Certification is required.
Fees: A 1.00 CAD Environmental Fee (listed as Service Charge) is additional per room per night and will be added to your total bill on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Please note: The pool closes on Thanksgiving weekend.
Up to 35% Off
$97 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.