$130 – Parksville: 40% Off Condo-Style Hotel, Reg. $218
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Save over $100 on one-, two- and three-bedroom suites steps from the ocean in Parksville, a town with "an abundance of natural beauty, small-town charm and hospitality" (The Daily Hive).
- Accommodations for two people, with a breakfast assortment in the room upon arrival
- One Bedroom Suite:
- $135 per night ... Sept. 2 - Oct. 31
- $130 per night ... Nov. 1-30
- Two Bedroom Suite:
- $156 per night ... Sept. 2 - Oct. 31
- $147 per night ... Nov. 1-30
- Three Bedroom Suite:
- $220 per night ... Sept. 2 - Oct. 31
- $184 per night ... Nov. 1-30
What You Need to Know
- A two-night minimum stay is required
- The breakfast assortment includes bagels, muffins or sweet breads, fresh fruit, yogurt, juice, cream cheese, jam and peanut butter and is once per stay
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional adults are $15 plus tax, per night and will be added to the total price at check-out
- Children 11 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Suites with free Wi-Fi in one of the warmest regions in Canada -- temperatures rarely dip below freezing
- Suites have private full kitchens and laundry facilities
- Parksville is a scenic spot on Vancouver Island, with sandy shorelines and year-round golf
- Parking is free for all guests
Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort is perfect for groups and families. It’s large condo-style suites come equipped for longer stays with kitchens and laundry facilities, and all guests receive complimentary Wi-Fi. The resort is surrounded by a natural park-like setting, home to a seasonal pool (open May-October). Follow the beach path and find yourself right on the ocean.
Located in scenic Parksville, the resort is a stone's throw from beaches, beautiful shorelines and parklands with lakes and rivers. This is one of Canada's warmest spots, and temperatures rarely dip below freezing. With such an amenable climate, Parksville hosts more than 140 annual festivals and events throughout the year.
In addition to the usual familiar chains, Parksville is home to a range of restaurants that source local seafood and other ingredients. Other activities are within driving distance, including year-round golfing at several courses, award-winning spas, biking and boating. Even skiing is available slightly farther afield but doable in a day.
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
Services Housekeeping available at an additional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
Room amenities Soaker tubs in some rooms
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 10am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 11 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates are based on double occupancy.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Maximum occupancy is as follows:
One Bedroom: 4 guests max
Two Bedroom: 6 guests max
Three Bedroom: 8 guests max
Note: Our drop-down menu only allows bookings for up to five guests. If booking for more than for 5 guests in the Two & Three Bedroom units, please select "5 Guests" and write in the number of guests in the Special Requests field on the booking page. The additional charge of 20 CAD for each guest after five will be charged directly at hotel.
Rates are based on double occupancy.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
All suites have washers & dryers and a balcony or patio with a BBQ.
Outdoor Pool is closed November 1st until May 1st, 2020.
$130 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.