Mount View Hotel & Spa
Why We Love It
- Located right in downtown Calistoga on Lincoln Avenue
- The Mount View Spa is a must-try; its hydrotherapy salt and mud baths are a guest favorite
- Looking to sip and swirl? Check out Jericho Canyon Vineyard and Homage Vineyard, both located nearby
- Enjoy free wine tastings in the lobby every Friday
"Convenient location" and "we-aim-to-please staff" -- Fodor's
100% (5 Member Ratings)
Rooms & Rates
Located in the heart of downtown Calistoga, Mount View Hotel & Spa is in the center of all the action. Within walking distance to the hot springs and a number of restaurants and shops on the main drag of Lincoln Avenue, this is a great jumping-off point for all the quaint area has to offer. Top wineries are a five-minute drive away.
On property, suites and cottages are named after small Napa Valley wineries. Rooms are tastefully decorated and quite stylish. Relax and recuperate at the Mount View Spa, hailed a Calistoga gem by guests. Soak in a lavender salt bath or mineral mud and thermal water bath to melt the stress away.
Added bonus -- self-parking and Wi-Fi are complimentary for guests.
- "Of the few original historic resorts remaining, the standout is the Mount View Hotel, which has been brought back to all its former elegance -- and then some" -- Forbes
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 10 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Crib available on request and in the suites only; $25 + tax per night.
Extra person charge is $25+ tax per night.
Extra bed available on request and in the suites only; $25 per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The pool may be closed in January.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.