$149 – Resort Stays in Collingwood with Breakfast, Reg. $232
Why We Love This Deal
Spend your spring on the shores of Georgian Bay at this Collingwood resort; Travelzoo members save over 35% with this deal.
- Accommodations in a Deluxe room, most dates through June 13:
- Stay for two nights or more:
- $149 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $171 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Stay for one night:
- $156 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $179 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Upgraded accommodations in a one-bedroom condo are also discounted
- Each stay includes a $50 spa credit, up to $50 in various resort activity credits and daily breakfast for two at Lakeside Restaurant (reg. $24)
- Note: Spa appointments must be booked in advance; please call 705-446-3262 for reservations
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$11 per guest, per night; children ages 4 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding (the included breakfast is for two adults only; children's breakfast is not included)
- A credit card preauthorization of $75 is taken at check-in and is fully refundable upon checkout
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; modifications are permitted up to 48 hours prior to arrival
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is available for free
- Not pet-friendly
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Between the Blue Mountains and Georgian Bay, this resort has condo-style units with plenty of space to unwind
- A 10-minute drive to the slopes, Living Water Resort is perfectly located for skiers
- Lakeside Seafood & Grill is on-site, the only waterfront restaurant in Collingwood
- The on-site fitness centre has group classes for guests, and a children's activity program is available
Living Water Resort offers residential-style accommodations in a landscape flanked by the Georgian Bay and Blue Mountains. With such terrains within reach, the resort's cozy accommodations become an an easy home base for year-round activities from golfing to skiing. The village-like resort has easy marina access and a golf course. The hotel's on-site restaurant, the Lakeside Seafood & Grill is open for lunch and dinner with a large seasonal patio; the only waterfront restaurant in Collingwood.
All guest rooms come with kitchenettes and some of the larger units have extra bathrooms. Amenities include an indoor pool, an activity centre with children's programs and a fitness centre with high-energy group classes. An on-site spa is a welcome option after taking in one of the many activities available in the region.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
Room amenities Kitchenettes available in all rooms.
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 10am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 4 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bedding/Crib/Pack 'n Play available in the One Bedroom Condo only.
Extra bedding available upon request: C$10 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$15 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra bedding/Crib/Pack 'n Play available in the One Bedroom Condo only.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$149 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(33 Member Ratings)