$99 & up – Waterfront San Diego 4-Star Hilton, Save 40%
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
An ideal location for exploring San Diego, this recently renovated, 4-star Hilton is within walking distance of waterfront restaurants along the bay and the nightlife scene in the Gaslamp Quarter. Travelzoo members save 40% on stays through March, including exclusive perks.
- Stay in a Coronado Bridge View King or Two-Queen Room
- $99-$119 per night ... many dates through Jan. 4
- $139-$159 per night ... most dates Jan. 5 - March 31
- Self-parking (reg. $40)
- Upgraded rooms with bay and skyline views are also discounted
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- This hotel typically charges an urban destination fee of $35 plus tax, per night; the fee covers internet access, $15 daily food-and-beverage credit and one-hour bicycle, kayak, or paddleboard use; Travelzoo members can opt to waive this normally mandatory fee at check-in and forego the extras (internet access will be provided free of charge to members)
- Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- This hotel recently completed a $23-million renovation of rooms and suites
- Rooms and suites feature expansive windows and unparalleled views of San Diego Bay and the city skyline — for a more extensive view of the hotel, take a virtual tour
- There is an outdoor saltwater bayside pool, a waterslide and a full-service spa
- Stay with confidence — read about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Occupying prime downtown waterfront real estate, the Hilton San Diego Resort draws families, business travelers, and those seeking to explore the area's nearby attractions and amusement parks. A pedestrian bridge provides easy access to the nearby PETCO Park and the Gaslamp Quarter. Among the area's various family-friendly attractions, the San Diego Zoo is about a ten-minute drive away, while SeaWorld is about a 15-minute drive away.
The guest rooms, with expansive windows, offer views of the bayfront and city skyline, and have a neutral color palette and streamlined aesthetic.
Guests can take in the SoCal rays in the sleek outdoor terrace facing the bay, which has a heated pool with a waterslide and two hot tubs. A modern fitness center is also on premise, and there is a full-service spa. The hotel's signature upscale restaurant serves California cuisine. Lighter fare and drinks can be had in the more casual lobby bar, as well as in the pool area. For quick bites and snacks, visit the on-site Starbucks, or frozen yogurt shop.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $50 per pet per day.
Maximum weight: 75 pounds.
Car park fee: $40 plus tax per day. Valet parking is not currently available.
The car park fee includes in and out privileges.
Guests have the option to pay the resort/ facility fee of $35.00 USD plus tax, per night. Guests that pay the optional resort/ facility fee will receive the below inclusions. The resort/ facility fee will be listed on the checkout page and will be paid at the hotel.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Note: The self-parking fee is waived, for one vehicle, when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate.
Valet parking is not currently available.
Hilton San Diego is proud to present Hilton Clean Stay with Lysol Protection. For additional details visit: https://www.hilton.com/en/corporate/cleanstay/
Due to local and state guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
$99 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(240 Member Ratings)