The Westin Philadelphia
Why We Love It
- AAA 4-Diamond Philadelphia hotel in the bustling Center City West neighborhood
- Surrounded by upscale shopping and Liberty Bell, Independence Hall within one mile
- "Trading Places"-inspired Winthorpe & Valentine restaurant on premises
- Westin signature comforts like custom “Heavenly Beds,” rain showerheads and thick robes
"An amazing night's rest" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Shopportunities galore sums up the location of the AAA 4-Diamond Westin Philadelphia in the town’s bustling Center City West neighborhood. It’s adjacent to the upscale shops at the Liberty Place complex and a five-minute walk to the boutiques and name-brand stores along swanky Rittenhouse Row. History buffs won’t be disappointed either -- the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and the National Constitution Center are all within a mile from the hotel.
Of course, you’ll be just fine on the premises, too – thanks to the hotel’s location-appropriate urban-chic décor and Westin signature touches like the triple-sheeted “Heavenly Beds,” a well-equipped gym with free bottled water and front desk personnel so friendly they’ll happily indulge your Philly-cheesesteak inquiries.
After a day pounding Philadelphia pavement, stop by for a meal or nightcap at the on-site Winthorpe & Valentine Bar and Grill, which dishes up American classics like chicken noodle soup and pork chops with whipped potatoes -- all made with locally sourced meat and produce. Happy hour is offered Monday-Saturday from 5-7pm. And yes, its name is inspired by the great '80s comedy flick "Trading Places."
The sophisticated décor scheme makes its way into the guestrooms that all come with complimentary Starbucks coffee, rain showerheads and thick terry cloth robes. Those fortunate enough to stay in the spacious suites are, well, extremely fortunate, as they’ll find a retreat similar to the luxurious Rittenhouse Square pied-a-terres just down the road with a marble bathroom and separate living room.
- "The best reason to stay at this Westin is to get an amazing night's rest in town" -- Frommer's
- "If luxurious accommodations and plenty of shopping are your top priorities, you're not going to beat the Westin" -- Fodor's
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Two children ages 12 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cot/crib available on request, free of charge for children under 4. Extra bed available on request and in king bed rooms only. Charges may apply.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request. Charges will apply, max weight is 25 lbs.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.