$249 – Viceroy Cabo: 'Best Resort in the World', Save 55%
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
It's not every day we get to tell members about discounted stays at one of the best resorts in the entire world -- let alone one that offers savings of up to 55% per night -- but guess what? Today's the day.
The No. 2 Best Resort in the World (Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards 2018)
- Stay in a Partial Ocean View King
- $249 per night ... most dates June 1 - Sept. 30
- A daily $60 resort credit good for dining, drinks, spa treatments or activities
- Upgraded rooms are also discounted: Guests can save over $500 per night on a 1,000-square-foot Ocean View Junior Suite
- May stays are also discounted, starting at $295 per night
- These hotel rates are refundable; however, the package deal with flights is nonrefundable
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; upgraded rooms can accommodate three to four guests at higher rates
- Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- These hotel rates are flexible; book now and cancel later, if necessary (not applicable when booking the deal with flights)
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a 15% service charge per stay; the charge covers gratuities for restaurant services, housekeeping and bellman services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self- and Valet parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Book Your Trip
Why We Love This Hotel
- Architectural Digest calls the hotel's pools -- including an adults-only rooftop pool -- among the most beautiful in the world
- Four restaurants feature delicacies like fresh handmade tortillas and a variety of ceviches; rooftop drinks while watching the sunset are a must
- Guest rooms feature luxe touches like an Alexa-powered "concierge" service, nightly turndown service and many have ocean views
- "A stunning modern hotel that's close to nature and far from typical Cabo" ... "All rooms feel like a dreamscape" (Condé Nast Traveler)
One of the most visually distinctive hotels in Mexico, the "hypermodern" Viceroy Los Cabos "is a departure from the typical hacienda vibe of so many Cabo resorts" (Travel + Leisure). The many reflecting pools and water features surround the buildings and restaurants, making it feel like the Sea of Cortez is right at every guest's doorstep.
Guest rooms and suites are chic, spacious (starting at 595 square feet) and feature floor-to-ceiling windows, along with minimalist details like floating wood shelves and custom furniture. Each has a private terrace with Jacuzzi and pool or ocean views. There's also 65-inch smart TVs in each room, USB chargers and free Wi-Fi; color-changing lighting to match your mood; soaking tubs and rainfall showers in the bathrooms; and Nespresso machines for your morning coffee.
Of the four on-site restaurants, the most atmospheric is Nido, nestled in a nest-like lattice structure that appears to float on water and serving globally inspired ceviches and dozens of pisco-based cocktails. The Cielomar rooftop lounge serves seafood and wood-fired pizzas alongside cocktails featuring ingredients like grilled pineapple and black truffles, while the Otro Bar features a daily "Hi-Ball" happy hour each evening.
Along with a few hundred feet of beachfront, the hotel has four pools, including an infinity-edge beach pool and a rooftop pool reserved for guests over the age of 18. There's also a fitness center, a full-service spa, a kids club and an on-site movie theater. For those who feel like exploring beyond the resort, downtown San Jose del Cabo is just 10 minutes from the hotel by car, while downtown Cabo San Lucas is 30 minutes away.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Butler service
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPad on request
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge. Rates are based on double occupancy, extra guest charges will apply, 80 USD plus tax, per night for the 3rd and 4th guest and will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra beds are not available.
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Rates are based on double occupancy, extra guest charges will apply, 80 USD plus tax, per night for the 3rd and 4th guest and will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $150 plus tax per pet per stay.
Fees: A service charge of 15% per stay is included in the total price of your stay upon booking. This charge includes gratuities for restaurant services, housekeeping and bellman services.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.