Embassy Suites Philadelphia Center City
Why We Love It
- All guests spread out in two-room suites with a private balcony and kitchenette
- Faces Logan Square and the grand boulevard leading to the Philadelphia Museum of Art
- A complimentary appetizer and cocktail reception is held in the lobby every evening
- Rittenhouse Square’s fancy shops and restaurants are within a mile
"Stunning views" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
OverviewAs the diagonal of Benjamin Franklin Parkway brushes past the Embassy Suites Philadelphia-Center City, it heads in either direction toward some of Philadelphia’s famed monuments. Walk two blocks southeast to reach JFK Plaza, where Robert Indiana’s LOVE sculpture echoes the city’s nickname. Another block down and visitors are in the shadow of city hall, which reaches up to a mansard roof and a clock tower.
Less than 10 blocks south is the leafy park that anchors the Rittenhouse Square neighborhood, stocked with some of the city’s swankiest real estate, shops and restaurants. A few blocks west is the offbeat Mütter Museum, with spooky halls filled with medical oddities, including a wall of skulls and their autopsies. Take the grand boulevard northwest past the Rodin Museum, and climb a particularly famous set of steps to reach the neoclassical Philadelphia Museum of Art.
Inside the hotel, guests spread out in two-room suites, each featuring a marble bathroom, living room with sleeper sofa, kitchenette with a microwave and refrigerator and private balcony (many with skyline views). All hotel guests wake up to cooked-to-order breakfast at the on-site T.G.I. Friday’s, and nibble on free snacks and drinks at the afternoon reception in the lobby.
- “Suites have separate living rooms with sofa beds, dining areas, and private balconies, many with stunning views of nearby Fairmount Park” -- Fodor’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Children and additional guests:
Children ages 18 and under (max 1 per room) stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding on request.
Crib available on request, free of charge for children under 4. No extra bed available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.