$119-$129 – SF: Newly Remodeled Union Square Hotel
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
This holiday season, spend the weekend in San Francisco at Hotel Triton with a deal that includes a newly renovated room and waived amenity fee. With rates this low, you'll have more money to spend at the posh shops just down the street.
"Part eco-friendly, part rock-and-roll" — Travel + Leisure
- Stay in a newly renovated Full Bed room through February
- $129 per night ... Thursday-Sunday, including Valentine's Day weekend
- $119 per night ... daily Nov. 22-30 and Dec. 13-30
- Upgraded rooms with larger beds are $10-$50 more per night
- Waived amenity fee (reg. $25 plus tax), which covers Wi-Fi, fitness center access, coffee and tea service in the lobby and more
- Monday-Wednesday stays are 10% off
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable; refundable rates are +$10 per night
- Valet parking is $54 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Art-inspired hotel within walking distance of Chinatown and Union Square
- Guest rooms and lobby were fully renovated in 2019
- Regularly hosts public art exhibitions of local emerging artists
Fresh off a lobby and guest room renovation (2019), Hotel Triton is a modern, convenient option for those looking for easy access to Chinatown, Union Square and the Financial District — all of which are within a five-minute walk from the hotel. In fact, the often photographed Dragon's Gate entrance to Chinatown is across the street from the hotel. Some of the poshest shops in Union Square share the same street as the hotel — think Cartier, Armani and Valentino.
The hotel takes art seriously, and you will find the lobby and common areas brimming with a carefully curated collection of pieces from local and global artists. It also hosts public exhibitions of local emerging artists with the option to meet the artists and purchase their work.
Guest rooms are on the smaller side, typical for San Francisco, but feature high-end Frette linens, Carrera marble bathrooms and loads of natural light.
Amenities include a 24-hour fitness center, convenience market in the lobby and a work area with an outdoor patio and around-the-clock access to printing, fax and copy services. French cuisine is served from breakfast through evening drinks at both the 1930s-style Café de la Press and the modern Herlen Place.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Special rules may apply for guests under the age of 18. This varies by
hotel so please contact the hotel for further information prior to
making a reservation.
Special rules may apply for guests under the age of 18. This varies by hotel so please contact the hotel for further information prior to making a reservation.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra person charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra bedding available upon request: $25 plus tax, per night.
Extra person charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: free of charge.
A resort/facility fee of $25 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Urban Amenity Fee includes:
Valet service fee: $54 plus tax per night.
Car park fee for oversized vehicle: $65 plus tax per night.
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: waived resort fee.
The Grab & Go is located in our lobby and has locally sourced, globally inspired snacks and beverages.
The Urban Amenity Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Room Service hours are 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. on weekdays, and from 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. on weekends.
$119 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.