West Bay Club
Why We Love It
- Ranked among the top 10 hotels in Turks & Caicos by U.S. News & World Report
- The resort is serene, laidback and luxurious; hopping nightlife is available next door
- The resort boasts some of Grace Bay’s largest and nicest rooms with stainless steel kitchens or kitchenettes, marble floors and terraces
- Onsite Noodle Bar + Kitchen makes food recent TripAdvisor reviewers describe as “absolutely perfect”
"Oversize rooms and that sumptuous Grace Bay location" -- Frommer's
Rooms & Rates
Laidback and luxurious, West Bay Club, located on the widest part of the famous white-sand Grace Bay Beach, is a boutique property with only 46 studios and suites. Accommodations here are clean, decked in tasteful, neutral tones, and all but the studios offer ocean views and are larger than 1,200 square feet.
All guests can chow down on a complimentary buffet breakfast daily (a major plus for a notoriously pricey island), and the hotel also provides use of kayaks, snorkel gear, Hobie Cats and volleyball equipment at no extra charge.
West Bay is self-described as “designed to provide tranquility,” so it’s little wonder that on-site nightlife is limited. Guests who aren’t ready to call it an early night, however, can venture over to a pulsating nightclub just a short walk west of the resort.
In addition to its stellar beach location and top-notch service, West Bay’s Noodle Bar + Kitchen inspires accolades from guests and critics alike. Opened in 2014, the menu celebrates pasta and rice dishes from Asia and Europe with a Caribbean flair.
- "Oversize rooms and that sumptuous Grace Bay location" -- Frommer's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Private beach
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children under age 12 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Extra beds available on request, free of charge, for the Ocean Front One Bedroom Suite and higher.
No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.