The Magnolia Hotel and Spa
Why We Love It
- Known for its great service and has a 4-Diamond rating from AAA
- Spacious guest rooms have marble bathrooms with soaker tubs, glassed-in showers and Aveda amenities
- Treatments at the spa only use natural products, and the restaurant specializes in locally sourced ingredients
- Explore Victoria with free bike rentals
"Magnolia makes courteous great service into an art form" -- Lonely Planet
Rooms & Rates
The Magnolia Hotel and Spa is a luxuriously appointed boutique hotel on an intimate scale, with just 64 rooms. Routinely, the hotel receives praise from past guests on TripAdvisor and professional reviewers alike for immaculately presented guest rooms and attentive service in all areas. AAA gives this hotel a 4-Diamond rating.
Guest rooms have spacious marble bathrooms with glassed-in showers and deep soaker tubs, as well as Aveda bath amenities. Wi-Fi is complimentary, and each room has an iPod docking alarm clock.
A robust menu of treatments are available at the on-site spa, located just off the lobby. Spa services use only natural and dermatologist-recommended products and take place in soothing and stylish treatment rooms. The hotel is also home to Catalano Restaurant & Cicchetti Bar, which specializes in Mediterranean fare prepared with as many locally sourced ingredients as possible.
- "Victoria's favorite high-end boutique sleepover since opening in 1998, the sophisticated Magnolia makes courteous great service into an art form" -- Lonely Planet
- "From the on-site spa to the soaker tubs, sauna, and herb tea, the Magnolia, without actually saying so, caters beautifully to the female traveler" -- Fodor's
- Newspaper / magazines
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 18 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 28 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 60 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.