Why We Love It
- Top ranking on TripAdvisor among Vancouver hotels
- Plush but understated guestrooms with spacious marble baths and free Wi-Fi
- All guest rooms have kitchenettes
- Explore the city with free bike rentals or relax in the outdoor heated pool and whirlpool
"Classy, well-located property" -- Lonely Planet
Rooms & Rates
L'Hermitage Hotel is, according to TripAdvisor users, the top hotel in Vancouver. Professional reviews echo this praise, drawing attention to the gilded trimmings and warm customer service.
All guest rooms have kitchenettes and many come with fireplaces, contributing to more of a residential feel than is typical of larger hotels. Tuck into a plush bed with premium linens after a dip in the spacious Italian marble bath. Guest rooms also have iPod docks and complimentary Wi-Fi.
L'Orangerie Dining Room & Lounge is known for its extensive breakfast, and is open for lunch and dinner as well. Cafe Medina is another option, just off the lobby, that has bistro fare for breakfast and lunch. An outdoor heated pool, steam room, and complimentary bike rentals are available for all guests. Trendy Robson Street is a few minutes away by foot for dining and shopping options.
- "Get beyond the marble floors, silk and velvet walls, and gold-cushion benches in the lobby and you'll discover a warm residential character to this boutique hotel" -- Fodor's
- "This classy, well-located property is divided between longer-stay suites that attract visiting movie-industry types and guests just dropping in for the night" -- Lonely Planet
- "Staff at this luxury hotel are famed for their warmth, helpfulness, and attention to detail" -- Rough Guide
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 21.50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 31.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.