Why We Love It
- Luxe "Palace of the Duke" resort modeled after Tuscan villa
- Heated pool with hot tub and cabanas
- Free Wi-Fi, local shuttle service and shoeshine
- All guest rooms include kitchens, marble vanities and fresh flowers
- Named as one of the Top Hotels in Texas by Conde Nast Traveler readers in 2017
"Expect Italian elegance with a warm Texan welcome" -- Lonely Planet
Rooms & Rates
Built in 2007, the Hotel Granduca is referred to as “the Palace of the Duke,” resembling a Tuscan villa with a pastel-colored exterior surrounded by palm trees and blossoming gardens. Within, guests are greeted with crystal chandeliers, suits of armor and Italian Fresco paintings.
All accommodations include complimentary Wi-Fi, fine Italian linens, marble vanities brimming with Aqua Di Parma toiletries and fresh flowers. Even standard rooms have kitchens, king beds and views of the gardens and pool but the palatial property is most popular for its deluxe suites. Stretching up to 2,100 square feet, suites have private terraces and full kitchens with granite countertops.
Ristorante Cavour serves Northern Italian cuisine and is best-known for its elegant afternoon teas and Sunday champagne brunches. Beds of tulips, coquelicot cabanas and palm trees hem the heated saltwater pool, and the hotel’s staff ushers snacks and cocktails to guests sunning on padded wicker lounge chairs.
Located in Uptown, the property is across the street from Memorial Park, high-end shopping and restaurants. The hotel is a 10-minute drive from The Galleria and 15 minutes from The Musem of Fine Arts, Houston Zoo and the Theater District. A complimentary shuttle transports guests within three miles.
- "Travel to Italy without breaking out a passport when staying at Houston’s Hotel Granduca" -- Forbes Travel Guide
- "Magnificent European-style residential palace that's big with the international crowd" -- Fodor’s
- "The Italian-born owner of this hotel designed it to look like a Tuscan villa inside and out" -- Zagat
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Butler service
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Crib available on request, free of charge for children.
Extra bed available on request and in the One Bedroom Suites only; free of charge.
Pets are allowed on request (maximum weight 60lbs) and will be charged a non-refundable fee of $125 per stay at check-in.
Arrangements must be made during your reservation process, please note in the Special Request section. The fee is not inclusive of damages to the premises. Service animals are permitted at all times with no additional charge.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.