JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa
Why We Love It
- AAA 4-Diamond property with massive freeform pool and sections for kids and adults only
- Perfect your diving skills at the hotel's 18-foot dive pool, the only one in Latin America
- Past guests rave about the outstanding service and sophisticated decor
- Upgrade to club level for exclusive amenities like food and drink in the club lounge and free airport transfers
"Opulent without shouting about it" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa is the kind of place you might see in a tourism ad for Mexico. The commercial would show exterior shots of a sprawling property with a massive freeform infinity pool overlooking a sparkling white sand beach. Inside the camera would pan to show an exquisite and tastefully designed hotel with gleaming marble herringbone floors, soaring ceilings and array of uniformed staff ready to cater to your every whim.
In the case of the JW Marriott, it’s not false advertising. The hotel sits on the beach in the popular Hotel Zone and receives raves for both its outstanding customer service and sophisticated décor on TripAdvisor. Rooms at this supersized hotel all have ocean views and private balconies and are decorated in a breezy tropical style.
If your budget allows for it, it's worth it to upgrade to Club 91 privileges, which include all meals and free roundtrip airport transfer, as well as access to the free food and drink in the sky-high lounge area.
If lounging by the pool or beach isn’t exciting enough, learn to dive at the hotel’s 18-foot dive pool, the only one in Latin America.
Guests here may want to leave the kids at home and indulge at the Mayan-inspired spa or sample the fancy fare at standout Italian eatery Gustino’s, a AAA 4-Diamond restaurant since 2007.
- “Plush is the name of the game at this towering beach resort” -- Fodor's
- “JW is opulent without shouting about it” -- Frommer's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 18.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 18.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 18.00 per person (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 16 April 2018 to 15 December 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Fitness facilities
- Select guestrooms
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.