InterContinental Presidente Cancun Resort
Why We Love It
- A good choice for couples and families, this is one of Cancun's older properties but is very well-kept and has been modernized
- Plenty of space for fun on the widest stretch of beach in town
- Tequila aficionados will go gaga at the on-site bar offering 600 different types of Mexico's national drink
- Walk five minutes to explore Cancun's shopping and restaurants or stay casual at the resort's five eateries
- All rooms come with free Wi-Fi and a minifridge
"#10 of 179 Cancun hotels" -- TripAdvisor
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Located on the widest stretch of beach in Cancun, the InterContinental Presidente Cancun Resort is a relaxed resort in the heart of the Hotel Zone action. The hotel’s broad swath of beach means there’s plenty of room for sunbathing, splashing and sandcastles. The coastline at the hotel is shaped like a number “7,” and that, plus being south of Isla Mujeres, lends the area exceptionally calm and clear waters with a shallow gradient perfect for kids to wade and explore.
The property also has two pools, one a designated quiet zone, and multiple hot tubs. The hotel is within a five-minute walk of a shopping mall and several restaurants, but it also houses five casual eateries for a relaxed dining experience. Up the excitement at the tequila bar, where over 600 varieties of Mexico’s national drink are served up by a Tequila Regulatory Council-certified bartender.
Rooms are clean and bright with marble floors and all the necessities, including minifridges and free Wi-Fi. Deluxe and club level rooms offer a bit more space and include seating areas. Past guests say its worth it to upgrade to an ocean or lagoon view room, as the lower floors don’t have much of a view.
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MXN 280 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 280 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: MXN 280 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MXN 2000 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.