InterContinental Presidente Cancun Resort
Why We Love It
- A good choice for couples and families, this is one of Cancun's older properties but is very well-kept and has been modernized
- Plenty of space for fun on the widest stretch of beach in town
- Tequila aficionados will go gaga at the on-site bar offering 600 different types of Mexico's national drink
- Walk five minutes to explore Cancun's shopping and restaurants or stay casual at the resort's five eateries
- All rooms come with free Wi-Fi and a minifridge
"#10 of 179 Cancun hotels" -- TripAdvisor
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Located on the widest stretch of beach in Cancun, the InterContinental Presidente Cancun Resort is a relaxed resort in the heart of the Hotel Zone action. The hotel’s broad swath of beach means there’s plenty of room for sunbathing, splashing and sandcastles. The coastline at the hotel is shaped like a number “7,” and that, plus being south of Isla Mujeres, lends the area exceptionally calm and clear waters with a shallow gradient perfect for kids to wade and explore.
The property also has two pools, one a designated quiet zone, and multiple hot tubs. The hotel is within a five-minute walk of a shopping mall and several restaurants, but it also houses five casual eateries for a relaxed dining experience. Up the excitement at the tequila bar, where over 600 varieties of Mexico’s national drink are served up by a Tequila Regulatory Council-certified bartender.
Rooms are clean and bright with marble floors and all the necessities, including minifridges and free Wi-Fi. Deluxe and club level rooms offer a bit more space and include seating areas. Past guests say its worth it to upgrade to an ocean or lagoon view room, as the lower floors don’t have much of a view.
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets not allowed. Check-in time starts at 3pm. Checkout time is 12pm. The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in or checkout.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in or checkout.