$72 – Niagara Boutique Hotel with Breakfast & Wine Tasting, Half Off
Slip away for a romantic retreat in this century-old boutique inn that's less than 10 minutes from the Falls. Save 50% on a package that includes breakfast and wine tastings for two.
- Travel through April 15
- $72 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $88 per night ... Fridays
- $104 per night ... Saturdays
- Accommodations in a Main Mill Deluxe Double room, room upgrades available for $4-$16 more
- Hot breakfast for two (reg. $27 value)
- $20 dining credit toward dinner from the Flour Mill Scratch Kitchen (open for dinner from Wednesday-Sunday)
- Two wine-tasting vouchers at a local winery and two complimentary Ostin wine tastings at 1904 Bar (open Wednesday-Sunday)
- Chocolate FX tour and tasting for two
- Note: A $6 facility fee is applicable per night and will be reflected in the total price on the checkout screen;
Why We Love It
- Built in 1904, the Old Stone Inn was once a flour mill and has been beautifully restored
- Travelzoo members praise the "great" location and "friendly" staff at this "quaint" and "rustic" property
- A few minutes' walk from the Falls, this boutique hotel is amid the action but still has a quaint feel
- Amenities include an on-site restaurant, bar, indoor pool and Wi-Fi
At the heart of the hustle and bustle of Niagara lies a renovated hotel, originally built as a flour mill in 1904. The Old Stone Inn offers a convenient location close to the Fallsview Casino, Clifton Hill entertainment district and Skylon Tower, featuring breathtaking views of the Falls. Past guests at this historic building include Olympian Dorothy Hamill and Princess Diana.
The tastefully decorated, home-like guest rooms are all individually designed with Canadian and European antique furniture, double vanity units and oversized beds. In-room amenities include Wi-Fi, bathrobes and slippers.
The hotel boasts an indoor pool and an on-site restaurant, the Flour Mill, featuring classic cuisine as well as an extensive Niagara-focused wine selection.
General Pet friendly fees apply
- Infant cots / cribs
- Indoor pool
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 19.
Minimum age required to check-in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available on request for children up to 18 in the double bedded rooms: CA$20 (subject to tax) per night. Extra bed available on request for adults in the double bedded rooms: CA$35 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Crib/Pack n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bed available on request for children up to 18 in the double bedded rooms: CA$20 (subject to tax) per night. Extra bed available on request for adults in the double bedded rooms: CA$35 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: C$40 (plus tax, per stay).
A resort/facility fee of C$7.99 (plus tax, per night) will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The fee includes:
The fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: A Self-Parking fee of CA$19.99 (subject to tax) per day applies and will be added to your bill directly at the hotel. This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
$72 / night
When You Can Go
Sunday-Thursday through April 15, +$16 Fridays, +$32 Saturdays
Getting ThereFrom Niagara Falls International Airport, the journey by car will take around 30 minutes in good traffic. From the Buffalo Niagara International Airport it is approximately 45 minutes. From Toronto Pearson International Airport it is approximately a 90-minute drive.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(153 Member Ratings)