Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
Why We Love It
- Surrounded by 500 densely wood acres of Bonnet Creek, creating a quiet and relaxing environment
- Four on-site dining options ranging from an upscale seafood restaurant to a casual outdoor grill
- Lagoon-style pool with access to five others and a lazy river
- Less than five miles from Walt Disney World theme parks and next to Waldorf Astoria Golf Club
“This family-friendly resort hotel feels serenely remote” – Fodor’s
96% (75 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The AAA 4-Diamond Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek is less than five miles from Walt Disney World theme parks, yet feels like a secluded hideaway. Surrounded by 500 acres of woodlands, the hotel fosters a peaceful environment.
An on-site spa offers indoor and outdoor treatment rooms and a spa garden, and the hotel is conveniently located next to the Waldorf Astoria Golf Club, so guests can be as relaxed or active as they choose. For added convenience, a complimentary shuttle takes guests to the park each day.
With five extravagant pools, waterslides, splash zones, lazy rivers, hot tubs, bars, miniature golf and indoor game rooms, guests don’t have to leave the hotel to seek entertainment. Choose from multiple dining options, including the well-rated Deep Blu Seafood Grill.
If the four on-site dining options and five extravagant pools aren’t enough, the hotel is only 5 miles from International Drive, home to various dining, shopping and nightlife options. It’s also less than a 20-minute drive from I-Drive 360, Orlando’s newest entertainment destination featuring the 400-foot Orlando Eye observation wheel.
- "Despite being within Mickey's gates, this family-friendly resort hotel feels serenely remote, as the entrance meanders through pristine Florida forest and bamboo-laden landscaping, creating a sense of distance" -- Fodor’s
- "When you stay here, you can roam the campus, dipping into pools themed after Caribbean fortresses and pirate ships, barbecuing dinner on public grills. It’s a sweet setup, and the fact it’s so well-located among Disney’s parks makes it better" -- Frommer’s
- "This Wyndham hotel caters to both working and leisure travelers" -- U.S News
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests: Cot/crib available on request, free of charge for children up to the age of 2. Extra bed available on request for adults in King bedded rooms only: $15 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets (under 25lbs) are allowed on request and will be charged a one-time nonrefundable fee of $150 for up to 6 nights. Guests cannot leave pet unattended in room during stay.
A daily resort fee of $22.50 (Tax inclusive) applies and is included in the total price shown. Resort fee includes: Wi-Fi, weekday newspaper, local calls, Disney Shuttles and use of pool facilities and fitness center.
A Self Parking Fee of $20.00 (plus 6.5% tax), per day applies and will be added to your bill directly at the hotel. This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.