Hyatt Regency Pier 66
Why We Love It
- Intracoastal hotel in downtown Fort Lauderdale with three waterfall pools and a 40-person hydrotherapy pool
- Watch the yachts dock to dine at the on-site upscale steakhouse
- Give the car a break—the resort is filled with amenities, or take the water taxi to explore the city by waterway
- Sip champagne with your partner as you relax at the spa’s koi pond meditation area
80% (5 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Hyatt Regency Pier 66 is a rarity among Fort Lauderdale hotels -- you can stay car free for the duration of your stay. Fort Lauderdale is sometimes called the “Venice of America” for its multiple waterways. The hotel’s prime Intracoastal Waterway location is next to the Pier 66 Marina and the site of a water taxi stop. Instead of taking a cab or car to explore the city, hop on board the water taxi, and let the captain do all the work.
You may want to forgo exploration all together, and just enjoy the amenities at the hotel. Surrounded by water on three sides and with three landscaped waterfall pools, there’s an aquatic view from nearly every window. Or just shut your eyes, and relax in the 40-person hydrotherapy pool.
Other ways to enjoy the hotel with your eyes closed include a trip to the indulgent spa with features like a koi pond meditation area and Ayurvedic-based therapies.
If you’d rather pamper your mouth, the hotel’s fine dining steakhouse attracts locals and is rated one of Fort Lauderdale’s best restaurants by Zagat. If the ratings don’t convince you, just watch the parade of patrons arriving from the mega-yachts docked right outside.
Some may grouse that the hotel’s retro, Floribbean style feels unkempt. For those who prefer convenience and amenities over décor, this may not be an issue.
- “Water is the defining feature at this upscale resort,” --Gayot.com
- Kids' club
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 50 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: USD 75.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(5 Member Reviews)