Grand Hyatt Denver
Why We Love It
- Solid value for a AAA 4-Diamond property with a great downtown location
- It's just a three-minute walk to the 16th Street Pedestrian Mall and a seven-minute walk to the Convention Center
- The indoor pool is lovely and very well-kept, with floor-to-ceiling windows showcasing views of the city
- Guest rooms are clean with local decorative touches and massaging shower heads
"Downtown hotels don't get much better than this" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
The Grand Hyatt Denver's solid downtown location, just a seven-minute walk from the Convention Center and a three-minute walk from the 16th Street Pedestrian Mall, attracts some leisure travelers, but mostly caters to business guests.
Guest rooms are modern and clean with massaging shower heads and a few local decorative touches, but mostly they feel chain-style. Wi-Fi comes at an extra fee. A tasty and easy buffet-style lunch is popular with business travelers.
The pool area is particularly nice, with floor-to-ceiling windows showcasing views of the city, and on clear days, guests can see the mountains. This area connects to a seasonal sundeck and a Jacuzzi.
- "Downtown hotels don't get much better than this" -- Fodor's
- Indoor pool
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 20 for adults, USD 4 and USD 7 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 46.00 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.